No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers. She passed peacefully at 1:17pm surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother. Cooper and I have found ourselves humbled by the outpouring of love, support, and prayers we have received from around the world. They have been heard and appreciated. My mother's greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon."
    :cry:Melissa Rivers
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
      How childish! How old are 12? 13?
      Idk, are you a dope smoker?

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• 10671472_10203411933073380_8043684707775558038_n.jpg
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Winston Churchill speaks from the grave about DAISNAID messiah - Obama

"...decided only to be undecided, resolved to be irresolute, adamant for drift, solid for fluidity, all powerful to be impotent."

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1622[/ATTACH]
              Mr. Kennedy would you please explain to the 9 million Jews slaughtered during WWII how, during Hitler's rise to power, their past wasn't a better place and their fear of the future and mistrust of their present was unfounded.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Mr. Kennedy would you please explain to the 9 million Jews slaughtered during WWII how, during Hitler's rise to power, their past wasn't a better place and their fear of the future and mistrust of their present was unfounded.
                Hw would but hes dead

Comment

Hw would but hes dead
                  How convenient. He died so he wouldn't have to answer my question. Those Kennedy's are crafty.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• "Last one to survive has to dig all the graves!”Gen Norman Coda
                    :black_eyed:

Comment

• "Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.”Winston Churchill
                      :very_drunk:

Comment

• L. O. L.

Comment

• We must take positions. Our weakness in the West is born of the fact of so-called 'objectivity.' Objectivity does not exist - it cannot exist!... The word is a hypocrisy which is sustained by the lie that the truth stays in the middle. No, sir: Sometimes truth stays on one side only.
                          Oriana Fallaci

Comment

• 10593114_10152304087208663_5279294457163601694_n.jpg

Comment

• 10710717_848170025193735_8103524964191847593_n.jpg

Comment

• “Food is the moral right of all who are born into this world." Norman Borlaug
                                :watermelon:
                                "The Man Who Saved A Billion Lives"

Comment

Working...
                                X