X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    Lol. You are a blind man walking.
    Try to keep it civil. Please?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• These two had a whole lot more to do with Trumps victory than Russia did. Or, for that matter, nationalism/bigotry. No?

A loss of faith on so many levels.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 10, 2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• and you know that how?

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• OMG

Comment

• The guy who wants 'respect for the presidency' disrespects the prior president.

His point is valid, but his argument is not. Trump will bring all the hostility he earned to his presidency.

Pretty funny the republicans can't see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                The guy who wants 'respect for the presidency' disrespects the prior president.

His point is valid, but his argument is not. Trump will bring all the hostility he earned to his presidency.

Pretty funny the republicans can't see that.
                Works both ways, doesn't it! Eight years of Obama fans shouting, "He's your President!" now running around screaming, "Not my President!"

Maybe a little subtle, but wouldn't it make things better if instead of saying "My" President, we all just said "The" President?
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Fun fact- meetings with the president aren't classified by nature unless dignified as so.... He's blowing smoke out of his ass and throwing shade at Comey at the same time
                  Maybe meetings aren't dignified.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Your meds don't seem to be in balance.

Comment

• Regardless of what is being said or not said, I will say Jeff Sessions seems a bit ill-composed for our AG, the head of the Justice Department. Very stark contrast to Comey.

Comment

Jesus H Christ.
                        Is this really needed?

Comment

So our attorney general gets nervous when things are fast paced, can't recall anything, and doesn't look into reports from our intelligence committees that foreign countries are trying to harm us.
                          Reminds me of Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Your meds don't seem to be in balance.
                            Is this really needed?
                            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Anything to deflect. I challenge all trump supporters to not mention Hillary for one week.
                              Whatever Lib.....your stripes are showing. I don't excuse either party

Comment

• Like so many other issues in this ongoing saga, people can take what ever conclusion they want to take away from it.

I don't think Sessions was near as composed as Comey. I don't think his waffling about the executive privilege issue looked good, from an optics standpoint. I think this will further solidify opinions expressed to date that people think Comey is more honest than Trump. Sessions is associated with the stink because he is in the middle of it. I bet he would not have taken the AG's job if he thought this would have happened.

I also think the whole line of questioning from the republican senator ("Have you ever run into an Ambassador at a grocery store?") was an extremely absurd question. Most of these people are millionaires, many of them don't eat at home that much, and if they did, they probably have maids and servants.

Most of these guys never see the inside of a grocery store.

The dems will want to find Sessions in contempt of congress, the republicans, at this point, will not hear anything about that.

I think the point of no return would be if Trump would be stupid enough to fire the special prosecutor. That would put him in Nixon territory. Bob Muller is a respected law enforcement executive and will run a fair investigation.

And no matter what a political flunky like Gingrich says, Muller has the right to assemble his own staff and could be looking for honesty and other character traits that are a foreign thing for Newt. After all, he broke the news to his wife he was divorcing her (and taking up with his mistress) when she was in the recovery room coming out of the sedatives after her cancer surgery. That, in itself, demonstrates he has no character and very little honesty.

Comment

Working...
                                X