No announcement yet.

Comey Testimony - Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comey back on the AG Lynch request to only use "matter" left him with a "queasy" feeling. There was open criminal investigation at the time.

Comment

Does not know if there are Trump tapes. Comey hopes and would immediately consent for those tapes to be released.

Comment

Comey has total confidence in Mueller.

Comment

If Hillary had become president, would you have been fired? Idk. Maybe.

Comment

Comey told Session that you have to be between me and the president.

Comment

Do you believe this rises to the level of obstruction of justice - that is Bob Mueller job to decide.

Comment

Mr. Cotton is up

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  Mr. Cotton is up
                  He finally asked about the other conversations.

Comment

Did Donald Trump collude with Russia? there was no investigation open when I left (but needs to be talked about in closed session).

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
                      Comey: The Russians interfered in our election with a campaign driven from the top of that government... It is not a close call. That happened.
                      Yes, I don't think anyone disputes that, just as we routinely do our best to influence foreign elections all the time.

Comment

It looks like these conversation where not significant.

Comment

Lankford prays for Comey and his family.
                          Oh please.

The one thing I'm certain of after listening.....we need an FBI Director with some guts, and Comey isn't that guy.

Comment

Criminal Inquiry on flynn is for misleading FBI agents.

Comment

And the response was?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"Why we worried about this? Why make a big deal out of the Russian investigation?". Great question.
                                "We have this big messy wonderful country. We fight with each other all the time. But nobody tells us what to think, what's a fight about, what to vote for except other Americans... We're talking about a foreign government that's using technical intrusions and other methods to shape the way that we think, we vote, we act. That is a big deal. And people need to recognize it. It isn't about Republicans or Democrats. They're coming after America. Which I hope we all love equally." Great answe
                                That is a great answer, and I doubt 1 in 20 Americans think otherwise. However that's NOT what people are talking about here, including you.

Comment

Working...
                                X