No announcement yet.

Obama Syrian Red Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our military intelligence is great. We bombed the airstrip where the planes carrying the chemical-laced bombs took off from. It's classified, so unless you have a top-secret or higher clearance, neither you, me or anyone else would ever see the evidence we had. But trust me, we have intelligence capabilities which would allow us to discover it.

* We used HP ArcSight in the gulf war to plan missions.
    * ArcSight collects information from sensors (which can be deployed in satellites). I am absolutely sure there are other products that also can do this.
    * When the planes took off from the airbase, a spy satellite (sensor) detected the planes taking off, and probably the general direction. This sensor systematically cut a record of this event and fed it into the collector.
    * When the planes landed, a spy satellite (sensor) detected the planes landing and probably the general direction they came from. The sensor systematically cut a record of this event and fed it into the collector.
    * Someone in military intelligence took those records and built a timeline which would give a general area of the destination where the bombs were dropped, based on the information collected.
    * This information pointed to the same general area where the attack occurred.

See how easy this is?

Just do your own research. You can figure it out if you're an IT guy.

Given Dirty Don's bromance with Putin, as well as Tillerson's statement just last week that we would leave Assad alone, anyone who is buying into conspiracy theories (like rebels using weaponized nerve gas) need to check those thoughts before recklessly concluding we did not have full intelligence regarding this attack. We did. That's why the target was selected in the manner it was.

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
      Only people who base a whole population on one person would think that. Luckily, im not a ***** so I don't think like that.
      Today was not the first for Sweeden. In February riots broke out in Stockholm in an immigrant neighborhood. Evidently it started because the police were arresting somebody. .

Comment

Only people who base a whole population on one person would think that. Luckily, im not a ***** so I don't think like that.
        Maybe we should get Susan Rice to de-anonymize the ***** in the previous post, so we can tell what noun was used in this post......I couldn't figure out which word she meant.

Comment

Sorry, I believe we should only allow people to come to who want to come to the US because they want our way of life and live by our laws, not bring their own lawlessness with them.

Comment

Comment

"We struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out.”

John Kerry, 2014

Comment

Seskridge, do you have a storage unit? Can you imagine a storage unit half way around the world? That would be kinda inconvienient, don't you think? The best thing for refugees is not to bring them to an entirely different culture where they can't function, but to remove them to neighboring countries. We cannot take in enough to make a difference. We can only take in enough to ease peoples conscience, and easing an SJWs mind is not worth the raping of our mothers and daughters, the murdering of our fathers and sons, or the theft of our tax dollars. Help them there, that is the best thing for them.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

You are showing your ignorance. Immigrants result in less crime than citzens.
                  France has done research that shows immigrants who come to their country and integrate themselves into the country are good citizens. For those immigrants brought into the country who did not integrate into society and don't have a ability to get jobs will have have higher crime rate and violence.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    France has done research that shows immigrants who come to their country and integrate themselves into the country are good citizens. For those immigrants brought into the country who did not integrate into society and don't have a ability to get jobs will have have higher crime rate and violence.
                    Playing devil's advocate - studies also show that Muslim immigrants to America integrate much more successfully than those in Europe. Do you think Syrian refugees are different and if so, why?

I am not supportive of opening the floodgates in a major way, for the record. The current rate of admittance or a slight increase seems about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Playing devil's advocate - studies also show that Muslim immigrants to America integrate much more successfully than those in Europe. Do you think Syrian refugees are different and if so, why?

I am not supportive of opening the floodgates in a major way, for the record. The current rate of admittance or a slight increase seems about right.
                      Yes I do. The Muslim immigrants (non-syrian) coming to the U.S. value education and are college educated at higher rate than Americans in general. Also a greater proportion of their family/children attend college than the average American. Meanwhile Syrian are not well educated (probably by design). UNICEF report says about only ~65% are enrolled for secondary education.

Comment

Working...
                      X