Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Manning commutation

Agree? Disagree? Discuss.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Does it have to pay for its own chopadichovomy now?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Does it have to pay for its own chopadichovomy now?
      lopitoffamey?

Comment

Are either of those as difficult as the surgery Chastity Bono had? The adadicktomy?
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

It would have never been commuted, much less even discussed, if it wasn't an it. The lengths politicians go to pander to their base is stunning.

Comment

I agree. Also, has not had any surgery as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Are either of those as difficult as the surgery Chastity Bono had? The adadicktomy?

Is that 2 "d"s or 3?

Or did you think I meant right together....?

Comment

Comment

Probably has something to do with hacking.

Comment

Is this Danny Manning's daughter?
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                      Is this Danny Manning's daughter?
                      not just yet

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        Agree? Disagree? Discuss.
                        On a serious note, Manning's act was treasonous, and the commutation of sentence is also. My God, what is yet to come in the next few days?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          On a serious note, Manning's act was treasonous, and the commutation of sentence is also. My God, what is yet to come in the next few days?
                          Obama pardoned his "favorite General" - former vice chairman of the joint chief of staff General Cartwright. Cartwright leaked to the media the U.S. involvement in STUXNET and lied to the FBI about it.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Yeah, but it never joked about asking Russia to find Hillary's emails. GASP!
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

If you commit treason against a Republican administration and identify as transgendered, you're a hero to the left.

Cis-male exposing Democrat corruption? You can rot in jail.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X