Election Day 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    The democrats are waiting for the deadline to file their recounts (they will be filing recounts in Wisc, MI and Penn. at minimum). If those states are not able to finish the recounts in time for the deadline in December to certify their results, then the House will have to elect the president, and senate the VP. It is a waste of time and money - but a calculated political move by the democrats.
    An odd end game since the .0001% best-case scenario would be the House's election of Mike Pence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      An odd end game since the .0001% best-case scenario would be the House's election of Mike Pence.
      Every outcome from every strategy ends with a Republican President. Every single one. I don't get the time and money being spent, but the Democrats surely have the right to try.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        Every outcome from every strategy ends with a Republican President. Every single one. I don't get the time and money being spent, but the Democrats surely have the right to try.
        I guess they can claim that Trump wasnt elected by a majority and that he "didn't even win the electoral college vote" since he wouldn't win enough if they time it right. Which is a farce, because that could happen any election if the other party wants to behave like idiots. They are setting a pretty ugly and polarizing precedence.

We need to investigate that Foundation really, really badly.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Short of Donald Trump raping a collie in Times Square, there is virtually no way for the dems to turn this.
          I don't think a collie would do it. Probably a sheep - or maybe a goat.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            I guess they can claim that Trump wasnt elected by a majority and that he "didn't even win the electoral college vote" since he wouldn't win enough if they time it right. Which is a farce, because that could happen any election if the other party wants to behave like idiots. They are setting a pretty ugly and polarizing precedence.

We need to investigate that Foundation really, really badly.
            Al Gore set the precedence, Hillary is just moving further down the same line. What concerns me, how many more elections, followed by proteststs and mindless challenges, before our elections are no longer considered peaceful?
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              I don't think a collie would do it. Probably a sheep - or maybe a goat.
              What if it wasn't just any old collie, but Lassie?

Comment

What if it wasn't just any old collie, but Lassie?
                Lassie was actually a male dog, so that might work.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Al Gore set the precedence, Hillary is just moving further down the same line. What concerns me, how many more elections, followed by proteststs and mindless challenges, before our elections are no longer considered peaceful?
                  So Gore may have had a legit claim, since we were talking about 100s of votes in that situation when it's all said and done -- and in a state that could have turned the result on its head. But in Trump's election there is absolutely no meaningful purpose in recounting, other then to play games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    So Gore may have had a legit claim, since we were talking about 100s of votes in that situation when it's all said and done -- and in a state that could have turned the result on its head. But in Trump's election there is absolutely no meaningful purpose in recounting, other then to play games.
                    Gore played lots of games. He demanded several recounts, precinct specific recounts, got legitimate military absentee votes thrown out and still lost. Following all of the lawsuits, he then, along with the left, sold the country a bag of goods as to how the election was stolen.

I have a feeling that the playbook is going to expand shortly.

Comment

Gore played lots of games. He demanded several recounts, precinct specific recounts, got legitimate military absentee votes thrown out and still lost. Following all of the lawsuits, he then, along with the left, sold the country a bag of goods as to how the election was stolen.

I have a feeling that the playbook is going to expand shortly.
                      Well, yeah, but ... okay ... yeah. I mean yeah. True. Absolutely. No doubt. Completely true.

But this. This is ... well it's ... it's just ... I don't know.

But the Foundation needs to be completely and thoroughly investigated and audited.

Comment

• Then Tipper dumped Al. We found out that Al has a love child out of wedlock and Tipper became a cougar, hunting young men attending ETSU.

Or something like that.

Comment

• I just threw up in my mouth a lot!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• progressives...

Comment

• progressives...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                                Maybe we should just admit that the margin of error is a real thing, and low probability occurrences do still happen on occasion.

The polls weren't really that far off for the most part. Clinton +2% to +4% nationally, and right now, she's up +0.1%.
                                Looks like she is going to win the popular vote by about 1.6%, so the polls really weren't that far off after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X