Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Clinton takes Maine.
    All the votes in Maine? I've hardly heard anyone talk about a possible split there. What's the story on the one district in Nebraska?

Comment

• Oh my the Liberal tears are flowing. You didn't lose to Racism, Bigotry, Homophobia, Islamaphobia, Zenophobia, etc...
      You stacked the deck for the symbol of everything that's wrong with the political system, and the country was willing to vote for #AnyonebutHillary.

With a Republican House, Senate and President, it's time to drain the swamp.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        All the votes in Maine? I've hardly heard anyone talk about a possible split there. What's the story on the one district in Nebraska?
        Omaha went Trump.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          Oh my the Liberal tears are flowing. You didn't lose to Racism, Bigotry, Homophobia, Islamaphobia, Zenophobia, etc...
          You stacked the deck for the symbol of everything that's wrong with the political system, and the country was willing to vote for #AnyonebutHillary.

With the GOP likely to expand the senate majority in 2018 they should have a four year run of undivided governance. What will be the excuse if things are on an unimproved track who will be to blame?
          Last edited by BOBB; November 9, 2016, 01:35 AM.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
            With the GOP likely to expand the senate majority in 2018 they shod have a four year run of undivided governance. What will be the excuse if things are on an unimproved track who will be to blame?
            George Stephanopolous.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Networks aren't calling it, Google is.

Screenshot_20161109-013458.jpg

Comment

• New Hampshire has tightened back up and Trump is within 1,000 votes. If he were to win NH, AK, and AZ, he does not need PA or MI if my numbers are right.

Comment

• CNN gives Wisky to Trump.

Comment

• Hillary has conceded.

Comment

• Fox gives it to Trump.

Comment

• Comment

• The Clintons are officially dead.

Who'd a thunk it.

As it stands.....Clinton could have won Florida....and still lost. UNREAL.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                            Oh my the Liberal tears are flowing. You didn't lose to Racism, Bigotry, Homophobia, Islamaphobia, Zenophobia, etc...

Yep. Their "False Equivalent" strategy backfired! They should have drafted a rational policy plan instead of relying upon irresponsible buzz-words to win an election. They thought we were all just sitting around watching football and drinking beer. Man does that not surprise me at all. Shameful.

Comment

• ABC still sitting at 265.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                ABC still sitting at 265.
                                Of course. They're the network whose own poll regularly had Hillary up by anywhere from 9.5 to 1,2017 points, depending on the day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X