No announcement yet.

Election Day 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have to watch The View tomorrow.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• It not over yet - Trump has easier paths, but Hillary still has a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
        It's amazing the lengths they've gone to for this lady. Just about every poll I've seen has had her winning in a landslide. Just goes to show that these polls are more of a psychological/propaganda tool for the DNC/media. Everybody knew it and Wikileaks, Project Veritas Confirmed. This election is further proof. Brexit 2.0.
        What Lemmings.

Comment

• If this holds up, how will Mexico pay for that wall?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            It not over yet - Trump has easier paths, but Hillary still has a way.
            Where is her path at? Fairytaleland?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              If this holds up, how will Mexico pay for that wall?
              Visa.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

If this holds up, how will Mexico pay for that wall?
                Not with the peso. It is down tonight.

Comment

I may have to watch The View tomorrow.
                  They're meltdown should be fun.

Comment

• Trump takes Penn.

Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      West Virginia Senator Manchin reportedly considering leaving the Democratic party....especially if it's 50/50.

Colorado called for Clinton.
                      Manchin denies crazy report. Can't trust anything these days.

Comment

• Trump wins Alaska.

Comment

• CBS isn't calling any states. Circling the wagons.

Comment

• Clinton takes Maine.

Comment

I may have to watch The View tomorrow.
                              :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Comment

• And for some on the View and other Hollywood types: Don't Let the Door Hit You in the Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X