Election Day 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or maybe it wasn't an upset at all?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Looks like Iowa and Wisconsin for Trump.

WOW.
      None of the networks are calling these last states. They are showing how difficult it is becoming for Clinton, Matthews and Blitzer are shitting their pants. In other years, they would have called these already.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Trump pulls ahead in Penn.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Hillary hillary supporter crying.
          Attached Files

Comment

• I voted for Gary Johnson.

Comment

• Nebraska's second district breaking Trump.

Comment

• Cannot believe Minnesota is in doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Cannot believe Minnesota is in doubt.
                  It's not.
                  They just don't want to call anything. If they quit calling all states, they don't have to call Trump the next president. The media sucks.

Comment

• Don't look at your portfolios tomorrow, unless you own gold or put options...

Comment

• Don Bacon beats Brad Ashford for Omaha's House of Reps seat. Flips a dem to repub.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                        Don't look at your portfolios tomorrow, unless you own gold or put options...
                        Trading halted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          It's not.
                          They just don't want to call anything. If they quit calling all states, they don't have to call Trump the next president. The media sucks.
                          And people will go to bed...
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Brexit all over again.

Comment

• Clinton wins Nevada.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                It's not.
                                It's amazing the lengths they've gone to for this lady. Just about every poll I've seen has had her winning in a landslide. Just goes to show that these polls are more of a psychological/propaganda tool for the DNC/media. Everybody knew it and Wikileaks, Project Veritas Confirmed. This election is further proof. Brexit 2.0.

Comment

Working...
                                X