X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #NeverHillary

Sanders trying to make it so....stomps Hillary in West VA 49% to 40%

LAtimes is running a story entitled:

Be nice to Hillary Clinton online — or risk a confrontation with her super PAC

Hillary Clinton's well-heeled backers have opened a new frontier in digital campaigning, one that seems to have been inspired by some of the Internet's worst instincts. Correct the Record, a super PAC coordinating with Clinton's campaign, is spending some $1 million to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about the Democratic front-runner.

The plan comes as Clinton operatives grapple with the reality that her supporters just aren’t as engaged and aggressive online as are her detractors inside and outside the Democratic Party.

Comment

a soulless *****

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        a soulless c u n t
        Fixed
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Calls Trump a bully, Bernie a bully, says there's no room for bullies in her campaign, then contracts with them. More evidence that you know she's lying when she moves her lips.

Comment

Now here is a never hashtag I can get behind.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Bernie is less than three hundred delegates behind. Look for many of Hillarys supers to jump ship at the convention, unless she has paid them off.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                Bernie is less than three hundred delegates behind. Look for many of Hillarys supers to jump ship at the convention, unless she has paid them off.
                Is that even a realistic question?
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  This could happen if the FBI releases info in time for polls to show her tanking before the convention.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

I guess my question is why would Republicans want Sanders in the white house over Hillary?
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      I guess my question is why would Republicans want Sanders in the white house over Hillary?
                      He hasn't proven himself to be a felon yet?
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        He hasn't proven himself to be a felon yet?
                        But his policies are so far left?

I get the felon thing, but as far as policies and ideologies go? He's about the farthest thing you would want as a republican in the White House.

So I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          But his policies are so far left?

I get the felon thing, but as far as policies and ideologies go? He's about the farthest thing you would want as a republican in the White House.

So I don't get it.
                          I personally can't stand any of the 3 options currently available. Was just trying to find a reasonable answer to the question.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            I personally can't stand any of the 3 options currently available. Was just trying to find a reasonable answer to the question.
                            Gotcha.

Comment

Hillary, Bernie or The Donald; we're going to need an ample supply of this the next 4.5 years...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X