No announcement yet.

#NeverHillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary and Bernie supporters clash at dem. convention and police have to intervene

Supporters of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed in Las Vegas on Saturday and it got so out of hand, cops descended on the ballroom and threatened arrests. Convention attendee and YouTube user Anie H. posted several photos of the action, as announcements were made over the loud speaker to leave the Paris Hotel or […]
    Attached Files

Comment

These same folks shut down Donald Trump in Chicago. That's not how democracy is supposed to work.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
        These same folks shut down Donald Trump in Chicago. That's not how democracy is supposed to work.
        I doubt the delegates to the Nevada Democratic Convention were in the streets of Chicago.

In case anybody is interested in kowning what happened, here is an account from the Washington Post:

In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          I doubt the delegates to the Nevada Democratic Convention were in the streets of Chicago.

In case anybody is interested in kowning what happened, here is an account from the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ic-convention/
          I was talking about the convention attendees. I'm not saying they are the same person, just that they share a common belief that they are oppressed by those that disagree with them.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I was talking about the convention attendees. I'm not saying they are the same person, just that they share a common belief that they are oppressed by those that disagree with them.
            Ironically, this could just as easily apply to most Trump enthusiasts.

Comment

It was a hotly contested convention. I doubt if any contested conventions are pretty. How the chairperson handled the voice votes and somehow about 8 times more Sanders delegates were disqualified than Clinton delegates was bound to lead to anger.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., who was booed when she spoke at the convention, told reporters Tuesday that she'd feared for her safety

Comment

Boxer will say anything to help Clinton.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    Boxer will say anything to help Clinton.
                    Wait...did she make that up to help Clinton, or did she have it coming because she supports Clinton?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

I took her at her words.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

If Hillary was running against Satan, I’m not sure which of them I would vote for. Of course I’m not talking about the general election, but the primary, since they both represent the same party.

Comment

Wait...did she make that up to help Clinton, or did she have it coming because she supports Clinton?
                          Did you see the video of her blowing kisses to the Sanders delegates? She didn't look very scared lol.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Hillary will not be indicted. The fix is in. The mainstream news media will protect her and way, way too many voters don't care or are too uninformed to even have a worthwhile opinion about it.

Now whether The Donald will beat Hillary or not who knows. Does it really even matter at this point?

Comment

NRA chooses to endorse Trump over Hillary.

Comment

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X