#NeverTrump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    I've yet to see a Libertarian candidate I like. Better than Trump and Clinton? Sure, but that is a low bar.

I'm writing in Rubio.
    Just curious (and because I admittedly haven't done extensive research on anyone besides Petersen), what problems do you have with the Libertarian candidates? And why do you prefer Rubio as opposed to them? I don't have a strong opinion, besides the fact I'm not voting for Trump or Clinton.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
      Just curious (and because I admittedly haven't done extensive research on anyone besides Petersen), what problems do you have with the Libertarian candidates? And why do you prefer Rubio as opposed to them? I don't have a strong opinion, besides the fact I'm not voting for Trump or Clinton.
      There seem to be 2 leaders in the libertarian party currently.

Gary Johnson is way too pro-choice for me. I'm far from a single issue voter, but if I'm going to "throw away my vote" as a protest vote against Trump/Hillary and for the type of candidate I actually want in the future, I'm absolutely making sure that pro-life is a requirement.

Austin Petersen is nuts on guns.

Originally posted by Austin Petersen, Libertarian Candidate
      "I believe in a world where gay married couples are free to protect their marijuana fields with fully automatic machine guns."
      Rubio is pro-life. Rubio is pro-guns without being completely nuts about "fully automatic machine guns". For me, it is an easy choice.

Comment

Getting back on track here-

Trump met with Paul Ryan, Pube-us and others today, in what seems to be a good effort to bridge the gap and come to terms with one another. Ryan has not endorsed yet but is likely to in the not too distant future.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X