Nevada Caucus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    What makes you think she is beating Bernie by a bunch?
    I think the media is on the Clinton bandwagon and will do and say anything to help her get elected.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by insaneykaney View Post
      That's interesting. Maybe they want to help build the wall?
      Maybe we were all confused when he said, "if I'm elected president, we will build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it."

What he really meant was, "We will build a wall and our very own American Mexicans will pay for it AND build it."

Comment

Originally posted by insaneykaney View Post
        That's interesting. Maybe they want to help build the wall?
        That's some funny sh*t well done.

Comment

Last I saw, they were tied up in terms of state delegates. She has a ton more super delegates, but that's mostly a separate discussion. What makes you think she is beating Bernie by a bunch?
          I guess you're right. 7 to 6 on state delegates, or so? I was giving too much weight for the superdelegates. I still think the tide is shifting heavily in her favor though, momentum-wise but it's too soon to say.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            I guess you're right. 7 to 6 on state delegates, or so? I was giving too much weight for the superdelegates. I still think the tide is shifting heavily in her favor though, momentum-wise but it's too soon to say.
            Polls indicate Clinton has been at best holding, but usually losing support. She has been way ahead in South Carolina and will win there, but it will be somewhat closer than the super super landslide she once expected. I think you must be only attending to mainstream media and the establishment demo's hopes.

There should be a pretty good read on the Democratic primary after March 15th. I think Sanders still has the momentum but he needs to over take her in enough States by that time to set up wins in New York and California.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Last I saw, they were tied up in terms of state delegates. She has a ton more super delegates, but that's mostly a separate discussion. What makes you think she is beating Bernie by a bunch?
              I guess it depends on your definition of "bunch", but Bernie is trailing in the following latest polls by what I would say is a bunch.

NJ 55 to 32
              MD 58 to 28
              Georgia 57 to 29
              Ohio 55 to 40
              Texas 54 to 44
              NC 51 to 36
              Illinois 51 to 32
              Utah 51 to 44
              MI 60 to 27

he is winning
              WVa 57 to 29

I think Bernie will be returning to the "Weekend at Bernies" next week.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                Polls indicate Clinton has been at best holding, but usually losing support. She has been way ahead in South Carolina and will win there, but it will be somewhat closer than the super super landslide she once expected. I think you must be only attending to mainstream media and the establishment demo's hopes.

There should be a pretty good read on the Democratic primary after March 15th. I think Sanders still has the momentum but he needs to over take her in enough States by that time to set up wins in New York and California.
                Well yes I am not following the Dems at all, but it just seems like the numbers keep falling in her favor at each glance. Maybe they are trending the wrong direction for her, and I am just looking at a snapshot of the current data and fooling myself. It just seems like the media is saying Bernie, Bernie, Bernie but any number I see that flashes across my screen says Hillary.

Comment

Dude. This was a landslide of epic proportions. Bernie is toast.

Comment

It seems ironic to me that the party that "claims" to be progressive has run, not walked, to the nearest old school establishment candidate it could find.

While the backwards, never change same ole same ole party punted the oldest of the oldest establishment, the Bush, and still has 2 hispanics, a black man and a complete outsider as candidates.

But keep listening to the even handed "mainstream" media.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Dude. This was a landslide of epic proportions. Bernie is toast.
                      Yes, disappointing Sanders didn't connect at all with older African Americans. He needs to find a way. Many just want to beat the Republican Party and think Hillary is the answer. I think they are wrong. But no call on this until March 15th. For Doc, I could of used the term "White Party" instead of Republican Party, which I've seen in Black political on-line sites. Ben Carson's politics are rejected by the vast majority of his race.

Big news of the day is Rep.Tulsi Gabbard's endorsement of Sanders. A rising star on the left, and a potential V.P. pick for Sanders.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

nm

Comment

Yes, disappointing Sanders didn't connect at all with older African Americans. He needs to find a way. Many just want to beat the Republican Party and think Hillary is the answer. I think they are wrong. But no call on this until March 15th. For Doc, I could of used the term "White Party" instead of Republican Party, which I've seen in Black political on-line sites. Ben Carson's politics are rejected by the vast majority of his race.

Big news of the day is Rep.Tulsi Gabbard's endorsement of Sanders. A rising star on the left, and a potential V.P. pick for Sanders.
                          Why do black Americans reject the Republican Party?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Besides the perceived political history of the 1960s the Republicans have failed to convince African Americans that they care.

If you Google your question, you will find some articles on this from the Republican perception.
                            Last edited by tropicalshox; February 29, 2016, 05:36 PM.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

As LBJ famously said, "I'll have them **ggers voting Democrat for the next two hunnerd years!"

Comment

Yep, LBJ was something else. Of course he also know he was giving the South to the Republicans.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X