Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada Caucus

Trump winning big with hispanic voters.

Looking to be another poor evening for conservatives.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

No drama - Trump projected to win Nevada. Looks like it wasn't even close.

Comment

Carson is on stage saying he thinks the race been called prematurely and he's about to make a move.

Comment

We're going to get the government we deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              If I understand you right, may I exclude myself from your statement?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                If I understand you right, may I exclude myself from your statement?
                How about we are going to get the government that most of the country deserves against our wishes

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  What do you mean "going to"? It's already here.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Donald Trump may just be the response to it. For as upset as people are about him, I would say he may never have been electable if not for the choices we've been making leading up until now.

Comment

Going to, again.

Comment

Looks like everybody afraid of Trump

As Donald Trump picks up momentum, the chances of a well-funded assault to block him from the Republican presidential nomination are dramatically dwindling, according to interviews with about a dozen donors and operatives who are appalled by the billionaire real estate showman's campaign.

The party’s elite donor class has mostly closed its checkbooks to groups dedicated to stopping Trump, while the outfits that have built massive reserves are increasingly deciding to forgo anti-Trump campaigns, despite widespread fears that he is making a mockery of conservatism and could undermine Republicans up and down the ballot.

The deepest-pocketed operation on the right, the network helmed by the billionaires Charles and David Koch, had seriously debated launching an aggressive assault on Trump, but sources familiar with the network's planning tell POLITICO that’s now highly unlikely. And the Karl Rove-conceived Crossroads outfits also are sitting out the party’s bitter primary, instead spending their cash attacking Democrats.

Comment

I don't mean to go off topic, but I am surprised at how badly Hillary is kicking the snot out of Bernie, based on all the media he was getting up until now.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I don't mean to go off topic, but I am surprised at how badly Hillary is kicking the snot out of Bernie, based on all the media he was getting up until now.
                            Last I saw, they were tied up in terms of state delegates. She has a ton more super delegates, but that's mostly a separate discussion. What makes you think she is beating Bernie by a bunch?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              Trump winning big with hispanic voters.
                              That's interesting. Maybe they want to help build the wall?
                              "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X