Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Then Hillary did cross the line with you?
    Yes, obviously. I think the whole conversation is ridiculous.

I just think it's silly to act like you can't think Trump is a maniac and also like rap.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
        Yes, obviously. I think the whole conversation is ridiculous.

I just think it's silly to act like you can't think Trump is a maniac and also like rap.
        Ummm, I do think Trump is an idiot. I've said it like..... Forever. Go back and reread the Trump or Bush thread. I just think its ridiculous for people to feign outrage when Trump's morals are simply mirroring societym
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Does anyone else fear a civil insurrection after the election is over?
          The cycle of civilizations has been

1. Bondage
          2. Spiritual Faith
          3. Courage
          4. Liberty
          5. Abundance
          6. Complacency
          7. Apathy
          8. Dependence
          9. Bondage

So depending on where you see the country at would answer your question.

Comment

Comment

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I googled it so don't shoot the messenger:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                  I googled it so don't shoot the messenger:

http://hiddenamericans.com/politics/...ce-trump-hoax/
                  I didn't believe the one in first class. I was surprised that I didn't get hammered for saying that earlier. As it is, not only is it highly unlikely that anyone gets assaulted in first class, from what I read in the last few hours, that accusation has pretty much been debunked.

Comment

• IMG9507201.jpg

This is what's troubling. The media is digging as hard as they can. Dan Rather lost his job trying too hard to create a story.

Comment

• Here's another: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ever-happened/

The scum bag media can't even be counted on for -ahem- "Unintentional" honesty (whatever the hell that means).

Comment

• My mother is 96. She will be voting for Trump. She gets her news from Fox News. If she feels she needs confirmation of any of Fox News' info, she checks with the 700 Club to see if they are verifying what she heard on Fox.

She is certain that Donald Trump is the only person in the nation who can "get us out of this mess".
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          My mother is 96. She will be voting for Trump. She gets her news from Fox News. If she feels she needs confirmation of any of Fox News' info, she checks with the 700 Club to see if they are verifying what she heard on Fox.

She is certain that Donald Trump is the only person in the nation who can "get us out of this mess".
                          According to LA times, the only demographic breaking trump way is 65+

There was some interesting things (meaning odd) in the LA Times tracking poll.

$35k to 75K are going Trump 50% to 38%
                          >75K is going trump 46% to 43%
                          <35k is going Hillary 52% to 36%

But when you look at education:
                          High School or less: going Trump 51% to 40%
                          Some College: going Trump 47% to 40%
                          College or greater: going Hillary 51% to 36%

You would think that >75K would mirror more closely results of the >=College. There is either a bunch of liberal arts majors who don't make much money or there is something wrong with their numbers.

The other thing interesting is in the question of "Who do you think will win?". Almost every demographic whether by age, ethnicity, education or income think that Hillary is going to win by ~57% to 38%. Don't know what to make of this. It would seem their tracking poll has a mistake in it and Hillary in leading by much more.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              That is what makes this election so disturbing. Clinton supporters completely look the other way at both Bill and Hillary's indiscretions, while being absolutely offended by anything Trump says. Conversely, Trump supporters overlook his misdeeds while screamimg about Hillary.

I believe some of Trump's accusers, while I don't believe one. I believe most of the Clinton accusers, while not one other. I also don't believe in the supposed bastard love child of Clinton.

None of this stuff does anything but mirror what we choose for entertainment. We watched Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, women watch the Bachelor in droves, they crave Married at First Sight. Jerry Springer rules the afternoon sydication market, as does Maury. Then all of the sudden, self rightous conservatives claim they are offended when a president gets his meat smoked in the Oval Office, while liberals defend the action. Turn the page and liberals are outraged when a candidate talks about picking up a woman like a bowling ball, meanwhile, conservatives chalk it up to lockerroom talk.

It's all hypocricy. If you aren't offended by one, you can't be outraged by the other. This is just a sad example of what our society has become. I can't vote for either of these two, they're both evil. Right now it seems pretty easy for me to be more critical of Clinton, the press isn't doing their job and her supporters seem to have short memories. Six months ago, the Trump supporters were mad at me because I seemed more critical of him. I really can't stand either.
                              PREACH!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X