Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

This is clearly over your head.

Turn off Fox News for a while and pick up a copy of Macroeconomics for Dummies and you'll be doing yourself a favor. 1000/1 odds that you'll actually take my advice though.

The distance between the cause and effect of an economy our size is significant.

This is my last comment on the subject lol.
    no it won't be

Comment

You’re an idiot but you already know that.

Comment

This is clearly over your head.

Turn off Fox News for a while and pick up a copy of Macroeconomics for Dummies and you'll be doing yourself a favor. 1000/1 odds that you'll actually take my advice though.

The distance between the cause and effect of an economy our size is significant.

I never stated any cause of inflation, just gave factual data. I know you love data.

And by the way, government stimulus would not have happened without your hero Dr Fauci lying about 6' and mask BS. He even admits it was made up.

But since you want to play mister smart ass, Maybe you should pick up a copy of "How to pay your own way through life for basement dwellers".
        Last edited by Atxshoxfan; 1 week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

True, but not causal.

Printing between 1.5 and 2 trillion of worthless money was by far and away the biggest factor. Complete and total fiscal mismanagement (as well as non-fiscal) from the top from folks buying support and keeping tax payer jobs.

Every last one of them should be removed from office.
          I agree, but COVID was less of a factor than throttled down energy production. Farmers pay more to harvest or raise animals, processors pay more to process meats or can goods, shippers pay more to get goods to markets, markets pay more for goods and overhead costs for heat and air. Energy hits every cog of the machine.
          But government spending has been ridiculous and our children and grandchildren will be left with that mess.

Comment

Please let this be true!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• VERY aggressive and rude! And you're all wrong.

Read.

Comment

• Climate change is a real threat to our continued existence as a species in a hundred or two hundred years, but doing what conventional left wing ideologies want (political pandering at best) and cutting all our emissions while China and India dump out the equivalent of a Taco Bell fart under the covers is the equivalent of cavemen deciding not to use campfires because of the risk of wildfire while every other village is warm and fed.

The answer is waiting for technological advances in energy without compromising our ability as a society to make those advances. You want to stop climate change? Fund (independent, not lead by some politician’s brother in law) research and technologies dedicated to clean energy without compromises.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                    Climate change is a real threat to our continued existence as a species in a hundred or two hundred years ...
                    Is it?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Agreed...If anything, the world will be more inhabitable. It might mean living in the dessert is worse but it would likely make many parts of the world much better and easier to live and cultivate living means.

Comment

Working...
                      X