Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Anyone with the guts to admit that they support her.
    Ah, a strange thing to post in a thread at "you" when nobody is advocating for her.

Comment

Nope. We have become lemmings. Republicans will jump off the cliff with Trump and Democrats will jump with Hillary. When the votes are tallied, the losing cliff jumpers will simply wait four more years to jump off the cliff again.

I've decided to jump off the cliff with some guy named Johnson. He can't be as bad as Trump or Clinton.
      I would encourage you to consider Evan McMullin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        Ah, a strange thing to post in a thread at "you" when nobody is advocating for her.
        Not strange at all. I'm still trying to figure out what an lcd king is. I'm lost on that one.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Maybe I should create a poll (or pole as they say on panthernation) of just which flip flop, lie or misdeed of Hillary was where she crossed the line. I could include her itemization of used underwear on her tax returns.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Does anyone else fear a civil insurrection after the election is over?
            Sounds like good times, either way. Might finally be able to break the back of the antiquated but protected two party system. Things aren't going to change in this country without some level of a revolution, and by revolution I don't necessarily mean commodity shortages, death, and violence. Simply a means for the people to take back a government that has gone out of control and is drunk on its own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Does anyone else fear a civil insurrection after the election is over?

Could be. I hope not. I'm anxious to see Landry's and Shaq's development this year

But to think "We the people..." is antiquated is to basically admit to a genuine ignorance of fundamental guiding principles so necessary to a healthy society. I know of many people who believe the constitution is being disregarded, not by the letter (although that too), but by the spirit. Meaning don't lie to the people who voted you in... To their face.

Comment

• Might be the only way I'd vote for Trump.

gm161002.jpg

Well, I can stand Whoopi a little, but love to see Behar and O'Donnell go bye-bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayc View Post
                  I haven't read all of this thread and don't intend to, but I'll add one comment.

To all of the people, women as well as men, I simply ask who is your favorite rapper?

Any rap fan criticizing Trump for any of his comments about women are simply full of ****
                  hypocrites.
                  Which rapper is running for president?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                    Which rapper is running for president?
                    He was merely pointing out that we, as a society, aren't offended by anything Trump said, unless, of course, we can pretend to be offended and make political hay. And 10 years ago, when Trump said it, he wasn't running for president, either. If we choose a decade as a timeline, we can find lots of offensive stuff Hillary said.

Pretty simple stuff.

Comment

• We can even find accusations of Hillary raping a teenage girl. Since we automatically give credence to all allegations, Hillary crossed the line and is unfit for office.

Comment

He was merely pointing out that we, as a society, aren't offended by anything Trump said, unless, of course, we can pretend to be offended and make political hay. And 10 years ago, when Trump said it, he wasn't running for president, either. If we choose a decade as a timeline, we can find lots of offensive stuff Hillary said.

Pretty simple stuff.
                        I guess it's not so simple that even I could understand it. I can be a big Kanye fan and still not support him for president ten years from now.

It's just a really preposterous analogy. If you want to point out stuff Clinton has said, go for it. It's just crazy to say "if you like rap, you can't be offended that the man who wants to be our next president said that"

Comment

I guess it's not so simple that even I could understand it. I can be a big Kanye fan and still not support him for president ten years from now.

It's just a really preposterous analogy. If you want to point out stuff Clinton has said, go for it. It's just crazy to say "if you like rap, you can't be offended that the man who wants to be our next president said that"
                          Bullshit! I call bullshit!

Trump got caught in a private conversation, talking inappropriate, but mostly bragging. We've all heard this stuff a thousand times. His private conversation a decade ago was immaterial to any policy as president he would advocate.

On the contrary, the stuff Kanye puts out is directly intended for public consumption; he is publicly advocating everything he says. You are a huge hypocrit if you aren't offended by one public figure's public comments, yet offended by another's private conversations.

You are bordering on obtuse.

Comment

Bullshit! I call bullshit!

Trump got caught in a private conversation, talking inappropriate, but mostly bragging. We've all heard this stuff a thousand times. His private conversation a decade ago was immaterial to any policy as president he would advocate.

On the contrary, the stuff Kanye puts out is directly intended for public consumption; he is publicly advocating everything he says. You are a huge hypocrit if you aren't offended by one public figure's public comments, yet offended by another's private conversations.

You are bordering on obtuse.
                            Because I believe we can hold our presidential candidates to higher standards than other people?

Comment

Because I believe we can hold our presidential candidates to higher standards than other people?
                              Then Hillary did cross the line with you?

Comment

• Republicans, we had 1 job, to nominate someone who could beat Ms. Clinton. This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

Working...
                                X