No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was obviously skeptical, "if it is what you say it is". It turned out to be nothing at all, just a bait and switch to meet with him about adoptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
      He was obviously skeptical, "if it is what you say it is". It turned out to be nothing at all, just a bait and switch to meet with him about adoptions.
      It doesn't matter what the opposite sides intent was. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS TO GET DIRT FROM RUSSIA ON HILARY. More satire right???

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
        Digging up dirt is certainly a part of the current process. Could that occasionally involve foreign governments possibly, but probably not very often. The damning part is this process never directly involves higher ups in the campaign or administration. It's insane to me that Jr willingly and knowingly not only got in the muck of potentially illegal behavior but seemed to seek it out.
        To me it is just that they didn't have the political experience to know you have people like George Soros do the dirty work for you.

Comment

• The best part about the whole thing is the NYT's article discussing why discussing "adoptions" actually meant Russia was discussing sanctions: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/w...ns-russia.html

Comment

• So it's okay to obtain "dirt" from a TV reporter or obtain "dirt" from British government agents or obtain "dirt" illegally leaked from a disgraced FBI head, but it is wrong to get "dirt" from a private citizen of Russia?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
              The best part about the whole thing is the NYT's article discussing why discussing "adoptions" actually meant Russia was discussing sanctions: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/w...ns-russia.html
              Yeah that gets lost in the shuffle. A Russian national was contacting an American candidate about adoption of Russian children by Americans, which was prohibited not by the United States, but instead by Russia in response to our sanctions.

Comment

just a bait and switch to meet with him about adoptions.
                "adoptions"

Comment

• If Republicans keep moving that bar around on what's acceptable in politics and dirt, we just might find that Hilary is already above it. And I find that hysterical as someone who seriously dislikes Hilary, has never, and would never vote for her.

Comment

If Republicans keep moving that bar around on what's acceptable in politics and dirt, we just might find that Hilary is already above it. And I find that hysterical as someone who seriously dislikes Hilary, has never, and would never vote for her.
                    LMAO. Yes it's funny to watch the media try to move the bar to make something out of nothing. I am just waiting for someone to tell me what law Don Jr violated by meeting with a private Russian citizen, with no government ties, to discuss Hillary's incriminating actions.

Comment

LMAO. Yes it's funny to watch the media try to move the bar to make something out of nothing. I am just waiting for someone to tell me what law Don Jr violated by meeting with a private Russian citizen, with no government ties, to discuss Hillary's incriminating actions.
                      I must give you props... You deserve a gold medal in mental gymnastics, truly an exceptional performance.

Comment

I must give you props... You deserve a gold medal in mental gymnastics, truly an exceptional performance.
                        So answer the question. What law was broken? Oh, that's right, NONE. So why is the media running with this illegally obtained or illegally leaked e-mail? Or did the NYT just pull a Donald J. Trump on Don Jr. to get him to release the e-mails?

Comment

• As best I can tell, Jr's defense so far has been "She didn't provide me anything!" Truly, the "I'd only be guilty had my plan been a success!" defense.

And the crazy part is that some people are buying that. Some people are actually saying "Look, it's not like he got anything out of the meeting."

Comment

So why is the media running with this illegally obtained or illegally leaked e-mail?

LOL

Comment

Ummm

The June 3, 2016, email sent to Donald Trump Jr. could hardly have been more explicit: One of his father’s former Russian business partners had been contacted by a senior Russian government official and was offering to provide the Trump campaign with dirt on Hillary Clinton.
                              The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”
                              Four days later, after a flurry of emails, the intermediary wrote back, proposing a meeting in New York on Thursday with a “Russian government attorney.”

Comment

So answer the question. What law was broken? Oh, that's right, NONE. So why is the media running with this illegally obtained or illegally leaked e-mail? Or did the NYT just pull a Donald J. Trump on Don Jr. to get him to release the e-mails?
                                The NYT is guilty of nothing again since Donny Jr decided he need to scoop them for some bizarre reason. Regardless, maybe the source was someone on the email list, we have no idea. But yes lets focus on the source rather than the subject, I'm sure you'd like that. Second there is a lot of discussion on to whether these would be considered contributions to the campaign, if so that would be illegal. Third this also shows that everyone in the campaign LIED, Donny Jr explicitly said he had NEVER been contacted by anyone from Russia. And again if everything was above board why was it never brought to the FBI or acknowledged? Answer this last one. Especially after winning the office why wasn't all of this disclosed? There should have been no fear of recourse from the other side then.

Comment

Working...
                                X