Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
    Good for Don Jr. for coming out with information and being transparent and forthcoming.
    I suppose that's one way to look at it. The guy has changed his story ten times in the last two weeks, and he just tweeted out the emails because the NYT was going to publish them (at least, that's what is being reported).

Comment

• Is Mike Pence betting it will all come crashing down on Trump?
      I would have no problem with President Pence

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        I would have no problem with President Pence

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.2ca4e1bb2454
        Given the areas this is starting to reach it's going to be hard to deny knowledge. Do I think he was actively involved? Absolutely not. But he either knew the kinds of things that were going on or was so negligent in his position he didn't know. Either is a bad look.

Comment

• This e-mail proves the Trump campaign was not colluding with Russia if Don Jr accepted a meeting to discuss "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia". It means the Trump campaign thought Hillary was colluding with Russia and they wanted to get the dirt on her.

Comment

• Trump needs to get on the phone wth Pitino asap. Pitino knows how to handle this kind of situation.

Comment

Good for Don Jr. for coming out with information and being transparent and forthcoming. It is a refreshing change in the midst of an administration that seems to be clamoring to get behind the bushes as fast as it can.

Comment

Good for Don Jr. for coming out with information and being transparent and forthcoming. It is a refreshing change in the midst of an administration that seems to be clamoring to get behind the bushes as fast as it can.
                OK, now that I caught my breathe. You say Don Jr is a refreshing change....

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Is seeking out political dirt from a foreign gov illeagals? It's never crossed my mind to do so, so I have no idea.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• My son, Don Jr., is to be commended?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                          I appreciate that the Chris Bosh gif was followed up by a Jurassic Park gif.

Comment

• This fiasco shows how totally incompetent the Trump's are at this political business. Hillary would send out David Brock (her political hack from Media Matters), who has "nothing" to do with her campaign but does her "opposition research" on her opponents, and then she is shielded from doing anything "dirty" towards her opponent. She would never send out John Podesta, or someone "directly connected" to her campaign. No one is better at the business of politics than the Clintons.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
                              This e-mail proves the Trump campaign was not colluding with Russia if Don Jr accepted a meeting to discuss "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia". It means the Trump campaign thought Hillary was colluding with Russia and they wanted to get the dirt on her.
                              LOL WUT? I hope this is just great satire. Why wouldn't they disclose this to the FBI then? Why wouldn't good ole Donny Junior have said that to start with instead of misdirecting 3 times?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Is seeking out political dirt from a foreign gov illeagals? It's never crossed my mind to do so, so I have no idea.
                                Depends on who you ask. Good article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.fdd2101e987f

Comment

Working...
                                X