Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    Time to nuke it? This wasn't a thing for the first dozen or so years of SN and it sure does **** up the feed that everyone sees on arrival.
    I'd go for that. Even the web address shockernet.net indicates it is a college sports forum. Leave the other sub-forums to Twitter, Facebook or something else.

Comment

I know it's like a third of our dying board's traffic at this point but I bet we'd get along better in the WSU-related spaces if we couldn't see what colossal dumb****s we all are in this sub-forum.

Time to nuke it? This wasn't a thing for the first dozen or so years of SN and it sure does **** up the feed that everyone sees on arrival.

You wish you turd... :stupid: I'm surprised you haven't cried to the mods... oh, wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
        How is the daily show not real when they showed an actual DoD document.. is the dod not real
        Here is actual DOD FM, I guess that makes me a investigative reporter. So everything I say has to be the truth.:bball_spin:

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu

In full disclosure though, I've seen both in my lifetime, and I found both to be utterly useless.
          A psychiatrist can get you some good drugs, so there's that.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            A psychiatrist can get you some good drugs, so there's that.
            They just made me tired, but that was a long time ago. I'm sure they're better today. The drugs, not the doctors.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              You wish you turd... :stupid: I'm surprised you haven't cried to the mods... oh, wait.
              Lots of board have a resident poster who made his splash by posting memes with every racial slur in the book, later to be deleted. Some smother them in their crib; SN did not, unfortunately.

I am a little disappointed that some of the board's more respected members have made this one their bedfellow though, after watching that go down repeatedly, but puzzles keep life interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Here is actual DOD FM, I guess that makes me a investigative reporter.
                It's time to stop. While this will come off as a personal attack, it's really just a comparison. Here goes...

seskridge isn't putting anything out there. Nothing. The points trying to be made could probably be made in a much more effective manner by jd, or any other Democrat. The problem is, and here's the comparison, seskridge posts are dofoesque. Yes, seskridge=dofo. not the same person, but the same disjointed thought process.

I'm sure a bunch of Democrats did double facepalms the moment they saw seskridge post that this was the first election that he/she voted in. Many probably are shaking their heads at every seskridge post. Not because they disagree, but just because of the content.

I'm sorry I had to post this, but it's getting pathetic. Let seskridge be.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Lots of board have a resident poster who made his splash by posting memes with every racial slur in the book, later to be deleted. Some smother them in their crib; SN did not, unfortunately.

I am a little disappointed that some of the board's more respected members have made this one their bedfellow though, after watching that go down repeatedly, but puzzles keep life interesting.
                  You again Turd? Surprised you didn't call me a bigot again... ******* flake. Figures you'd cry to the mods. You seem like that type.

Just how does your wife do it I'll never know. Poor thing.

Comment

Except that I never messaged the mods
                    No, but the hyper critical presumptuous little turd play angry has. Quite often I'm sure.

Now that you mention it, it's very much consonant to the all time Chicken himself, roy williams, wouldn't you say? Hell he's probably a "backdoor" (on this board anyway) Chicken rooter tooter.
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 26, 2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• In 20+ years of posting on the iterations of SN, I've reported exactly one post to the mods (an SBT meme that had not less than a dozen slurs), and have never otherwise PM'd them regarding a poster.

Bizarre trolling but not unexpected.

Comment

Well, we disagree what is a personal attack. I guess only fox enews is allowed on here. Ive used npr several times on the board only to havd people say it is fake news. Whar sources do you find acceptable.
                        How about:
                        AP
                        Reuters
                        BBC
                        ABC
                        NBC
                        FOX (not editorials)
                        Newspaper stories (not editorials)
                        Fact-based internet websites generally supporting your hypothesis. For instance, NIST has some good info on it regarding government regulations. That might have come in handy when you wanted to say any random dude could take a hammer to a cell phone as this is a DoD-approved method of destruction.

I would consider 'The Daily Show' in the same genre as Breitbart or Huffington Post. I think references which are on either side of the extreme are questionable, as the content seeks to manipulate their readers into opinions (like the 'echo chamber' effect - it exists on both sides).

Comment

You truly think every voter here has voted in every election they could have? I've missed one dang presidential election. The things I post are from the news and have actual evidence behind them. Well you make not like the daily show or rolling stone, it doesnt mean they are wrong.
                          You stated that you had never voted before, then you retraced and said that you only could vote in the one previous election, which you missed. Either you're lying about your voting history, or you're lying about your age. If you're lying about your age, then you can't be a psychologist because in order to complete a phd and begin private practice, you would have to have more than two election cycles under your belt. So, which story is true?

I say it's best just to ignore,

Comment

• And yes, seskridge, most people on this forum probably vote in every dang election. I have made the time to vote when there was nothing more on the ballot than the option to retain a single judge.

I dont even like to discuss politics with non-voters.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              And yes, seskridge, most people on this forum probably vote in every dang election. I have made the time to vote when there was nothing more on the ballot than the option to retain a single judge.

I dont even like to discuss politics with non-voters.
                              I have no problem with progressives and lefties not voting.

Im actually in favor of it.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I think an investigation needs to be opened to discover seskridge's true age, education history, and voting history. I hear James Comey has time to conduct such an investigation.

Comment

Working...
                                X