Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I'm identifying as a lawyer today, no need to consult one.
    Cislawyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
      Most lawyers disagree with you. Yes, he is allowed to fire soemone but if that firing is done to obstruct an investigation it is obstruction
      You've polled them all?

The case law on this is pretty clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        You left out guns, and rastlin'. Don't forget rastlin'.
        Midget rasslin'!

Or... we could all just YouTube a classic match between Macho Man Randy Savage and Jake The Snake Roberts!

When Jake The Snake attacked the Macho Man with the cobra is an all-time classic!
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• This is what makes America great!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Most lawyers disagree with you. Yes, he is allowed to fire soemone but if that firing is done to obstruct an investigation it is obstruction
            Don't you get it?

Trump is above the law. Do you think the laws apply to Satan?
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Laws apply to Satan.

Comment

News organizations have stated that.
                Oh, news organizations have said that. My apologies. End of discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  This is what makes America great!
                  https://youtu.be/jQ4vtsXk8cg
                  I'm not sure America can EVER be that great, again.

Comment

I meant they did a poll of lawyers.
                    Dems love them some polls.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Russian fatigue is setting in for the democrats.

Frustrated Democrats hoping to elevate their election fortunes have a resounding message for party leaders: Stop talking so much about Russia.

But rank-and-file Democrats say the Russia-Trump narrative is simply a non-issue with district voters, who are much more worried about bread-and-butter economic concerns like jobs, wages and the cost of education and healthcare.

73 percent said they’re worried that the ongoing investigations are preventing Congress from tackling issues more vital to them.

“I don’t think anybody wants to give a pass to illegal or unethical activity,” he added. “But in life we all have priorities, and the first priority for my constituents is to their families — as it should be.”

Comment

• l5Bht.jpg

You can tell yourself this can't be real. You can pretend that it isn't a real cobra. You can tell yourself it was staged. Tell yourself whatever you want, but...........

THAT FREAKING HAPPENED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4769[/ATTACH]

You can tell yourself this can't be real. You can pretend that it isn't a real cobra. You can tell yourself it was staged. Tell yourself whatever you want, but...........

THAT FREAKING HAPPENED!!!
                          I'm going to have bad dreams after seeing that.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I never said regarding collusion and we discussed collusion not obstruction.

Obstruction, yes because trump himself said he fired comey to lift the russia thing and comey also said he hoped to let go of the flynn thing.

Now do you hold trump to the same flame you hold me? Did you give hillary this much benefit of doubt?
                              Quick question. When a police captain pulls his detectives off a case is he obstructing justice? Or is he allocating resources as he, the boss, sees fit? Even if the detectives disagree?

And I say do you do the same? Were you pushing this hard for investigations into Hillary?

Comment

• A secretive Washington firm that commissioned the dubious intelligence dossier on Donald Trump is stonewalling congressional investigators trying to learn more about its connections to the Democrat…
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 25, 2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X