No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could "your side has..." every Christian to death for the stuff Christians have pulled.
    I could "your side has..." every American to death for the stuff Americans have pulled.

I am not every Christian. I am me.
    I am not every American. I am me.

It's a stupid, toxic, harmful, ignorant, damaging tactic that no mature adult should ever pull. Shame on you MVJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      This "your side" = you stuff is toxic garbage.
      Angry much?
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        Angry much?
        Yes. What you are doing is making me angry. It is such a terrible damaging tactic. I see it all around me. It is toxic to civilization. Good people know better.

Sometimes getting angry is the right response.

Comment

I could "your side has..." every Christian to death for the stuff Christians have pulled.
          I could "your side has..." every American to death for the stuff Americans have pulled.

I am not every Christian. I am me.
          I am not every American. I am me.

It's a stupid, toxic, harmful, ignorant, damaging tactic that no mature adult should ever pull. Shame on you MVJ.
          No, it's how society works. It's how it always has. Lawyers use it in court to give police credibility while discrediting the accused. It is how pro life activists have been lumped into one group of clinic bombing murderers. It's how we distrust Raider fans. It's why we cringe when we find out someone we know might be selling Amway. It's how the Pentacostals don't trust the Catholics. It's why Muslims get lumped in with suicide bombers. Fair or unfair, it's t he way it is. You liberals sure like to lump all Trump supporters in with the KKK, but that's different, right?

Until your side changes, starts being truthful, stops breaking ****, stops accusing, well, don't be surprised when people don't give credence to your claims.

Boy who cried wolf.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

No, it's how society works. It's how it always has. Lawyers use it in court to give police credibility while discrediting the accused. It is how pro life activists have been lumped into one group of clinic bombing murderers. It's how we distrust Raider fans. It's why we cringe when we find out someone we know might be selling Amway. It's how the Pentacostals don't trust the Catholics. It's why Muslims get lumped in with suicide bombers. Fair or unfair, it's t he way it is. You liberals sure like to lump all Trump supporters in with the KKK, but that's different, right?

Until your side changes, starts being truthful, stops breaking ****, stops accusing, well, don't be surprised when people don't give credence to your claims.

Boy who cried wolf.
            You just explained how terrible it is when others do it (pro-lifers getting lumped in with bombers) and admitted you are willing to use the same shameful tactic on others.

All you proved is that you are not uniquely scummy, just equally scummy with much of society. That's a pretty low bar you set for yourself.

Also, I'm far from a liberal. More of a Rubio/Sasse type of guy.

Comment

Yes. What you are doing is making me angry. It is such a terrible damaging tactic. I see it all around me. It is toxic to civilization. Good people know better.

So you got angry and protested?

Comment

And no, it's not a tactic. When people are lied to repeatedly, then tend to discredit the claim. My pointing it out isn't a tactic, it's just pointing out that I'm less inclined to listen to the argument from a side that has fabricated the truth, over and over.

Comment

• I don't think it's that hard of a concept. Is it? If you are lied to, should you continue to believe? If people vandalize, should you trust them? If people set fires and attack the police, is that when we should decide that these are the people we should listen to?

Comment

• "Well Joe, my neighbor grabbed my wife's titties last night. I was pissed, my wife was pissed and hurt. But he wants us to come over and soak in his jacuzzi tonight. What could go wrong, I think we should go!"

Comment

I don't think it's that hard of a concept. Is it? If you are lied to, should you continue to believe? If people vandalize, should you trust them? If people set fires and attack the police, is that when we should decide that these are the people we should listen to?
                      When did @jdshock: lie to you, or vandalize, or attack police?

Comment

"Well Joe, my neighbor grabbed my wife's titties last night. I was pissed, my wife was pissed and hurt. But he wants us to come over and soak in his jacuzzi tonight. What could go wrong, I think we should go!"
                        To be fair, your current analogy is like saying Neighbor A did the fondling, but you don't want to go over to Neighbor B's house because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                          To be fair, your current analogy is like saying Neighbor A did the fondling, but you don't want to go over to Neighbor B's house because of it.
                          More like fellow Nebraskan did the fondling, therefore he doesn't want to go visit anyone else in the same state.

Comment

• MVJ's logic... I see blacks on TV getting arrested, therefore I don't trust black people.

Comment

When did @jdshock: lie to you, or vandalize, or attack police?
                              His position, his hypothetical was built solely on a report that was a lie. His hypothetical was a continuation of a lie. JD isn't a liar, his sources lie. I think JD is a thoughtful individual, and in most discussions, he would be credible. Unfortunately, with regards to Trump, JD's media sources are flawed. Regarding JD and Trump, I can't trust his sources so I can't trust him. The democrats continue to promote civil unrest, the media is in the tank for it all. It's time for the left to quiet down, regroup, and be honest, not double down on the lies and mischaracterizations. If Trump slaps a baby, I want to know, but if a report lies about Trump slapping a baby, I don't want someone to hypothetically ask me what I would do if that baby was mine.

Comment

MVJ's logic... I see blacks on TV getting arrested, therefore I don't trust black people.
                                Playing the race card..... Nice! Never thought that would happen.

Oh, wait, that's what the Clinton campaign was all about!

Comment

Working...
                                X