Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shapeimage_2.jpg
    Is it okay if I keep my Remington 870 that shoots birdshot?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3851[/ATTACH]
      Is it okay if I keep my Remington 870 that shoots birdshot?
      i beat you to it :)
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Assault style weapons, shotguns, hunting rifles and pellet guns combined kill about twice as many people as blunt objects. We should ban blunt objects.
        Would that include banning a lot of thick-headed people?
        Last edited by im4wsu; July 16, 2016, 09:56 AM.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          i beat you to it :)
          Hey!!!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3850[/ATTACH]

Should this weapon be banned?

Oooooo that's a scary looking weapon! Ban it!

Comment

• You ban one type of gun, it opens the door to banning others.

Criminals will still get guns, so why take them from law abiding citizens?

And the government getting out of control is getting closer all the time. We don't need laws aiding it to get there quicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                You ban one type of gun, it opens the door to banning others.

Criminals will still get guns, so why take them from law abiding citizens?

And the government getting out of control is getting closer all the time. We don't need laws aiding it to get there quicker.
                What?! Three succinct points as to why we shouldn't ban semi-automatic weapons?
                Livin the dream

Comment

• I guess I'll leave the issue of gun control I the capable hands of people in Wichita. We Omahan's, well, we're ****ed.

Comment

• Be prepared!

Comment

I guess I'll leave the issue of gun control I the capable hands of people in Wichita. We Omahan's, well, we're ****ed.

https://youtu.be/vJCtMWRPFPM
                      Love it when Frankie tells the cows to drink plenty of water. Yes, Be Prepared!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        What?! Three succinct points as to why we shouldn't ban semi-automatic weapons?
                        Do you even own a gun? I'm curious at this point.

If you did, you would understand why those that do don't want tonsee any type of guns restricted. It will open pandoras box, and then we will be like France.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                          Do you even own a gun? I'm curious at this point.

If you did, you would understand why those that do don't want tonsee any type of guns restricted. It will open pandoras box, and then we will be like France.
                          Check your meter.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• As the crickets chirp from the gun control crowd, I will pass along another study. This one from a little school named Harvard. The intent of the study was to prove gun control worked, the conclusion was quite the opposite. It is a very long pdf, best if you skip to the conclusion beginning on page 693. With unintended results, the study was still published, but buried.

Comment

• Mo Valley, you're such a badass winning all these online political battles. To validate your own self, I'm hoping you went out & purchased more fireworks & another gun tonight. Just remember, bullets shot up into the sky DO come down. (Thumbs up emoji)
                              Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

• Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
                                Mo Valley, you're such a badass winning all these online political battles. To validate your own self, I'm hoping you went out & purchased more fireworks & another gun tonight. Just remember, bullets shot up into the sky DO come down. (Thumbs up emoji)
                                I didn't win anything. I'm probably going to lose. Yeah, I'm going to lose some rights because handwringing, fearful cowards don't accept facts and statistics when it comes to guns.

When liberal, gun control advocates from Harvard study guns, with an admitted bias and a preconceived notion of the results, actually conclude the exact opposite, maybe it's time for the rest of the left to take an honest look.

Again, I didn't win anything. Study after study bears my opinion. I simply made ridiculous statements replacing the word assault weapon with the new word, trucks. Then a certain gun control advocate accused me of trolling and asked for academic study. I provided an article from a Connecticut newspaper that detailed lies and misinformation being spouted by democrats during the recent filibuster. I then provided some Libertarian papers published by think tanks that refuse NRA and gun manufacturing money. Finally, I presented the academic research. Not just another ordanary academic reserch paper, academic research from ****ing Harvard!

You may not trust the libertarian information, but the Hartford Courant is one of the most respected, least biased papers in the country. And Harvard is just, well, Harvard!

It's time for gun control freaks to quit with the conjecture, the facts are everywhere. Mother Jones can only refute them by name calling and ad hominems. The rest of the liberals follow suit just like Mother Jones, speculation, name calling and ad hominems, then they ask for more studies, they add, "It's not conclusive, there has to be a different answer, if we just banned the guns again and did another study!"

Then you chime in.... with more nothing. Just for kicks, read the Harvard study and try to learn because I'm not winning, I'm losing. All because of a bunch of not so well intentioned fearmongers.

Comment

Working...
                                X