Republican Slow Slog - Poll Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Trump again tries to call Cruz a liar due to an ad Cruz is running in Nevada. Yet again, it's Trump who doing the lying. This guy is a sociopath of the highest order who thinks everyone, including his own supporters, are idiots.

http://therightscoop.com/exposed-ted...ying-about-it/
    Seems like if this gets any publicity, Cruz is going to be the heavy hitter in Nevada, that's fo sho. He'll come out looking like a stud on this. He should push hard on it.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It appears 78 percent of Nevada voters support what Trump.said about protecting land.

In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Trump again tries to call Cruz a liar due to an ad Cruz is running in Nevada. Yet again, it's Trump who doing the lying. This guy is a sociopath of the highest order who thinks everyone, including his own supporters, are idiots.

http://therightscoop.com/exposed-ted...ying-about-it/
        Bare with me here, but I'm continually reading "returning the federal land back to the state(s)". I've always thought that the lands were a territory prior to becoming a state. As a territory of the United States, the land was owned by the US. In becoming states, states agreed to allow for the federal lands to continue and be "owned" by all US citizens. I don't know this to be true of all federal lands, but I believe it is for most (Native American lands being one of the exceptions).

How does A turn something back to B that B never owned in the first place? Shouldn't B have to "buy" from A? Personally, I agree that there are probably great expanses of federal lands that do not need to be control federally.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          It appears 78 percent of Nevada voters support what Trump.said about protecting land.

http://wilderness.org/blog/poll-west...tate-takeovers
          I can't find the actual question(s) asked of the poll respondents, but it seems the word "monument" was used a lot. If voters feared losing some of the national parks (ie. Grand Canyon, Zion, etc.) if given over to the states, I would expect high numbers to be against it. I could be wrong, but isn't this about vast amounts of land that have seemingly little national value, but the feds want to maintain control over?

Comment

Post SC poll update

Attached Files

Comment

Question for you Poli Sci gurus: Why are 90+% of Nevada's precincts reported on the Democrats race, but 0% on the GOP race?

Comment

Because the primaries are on different days

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Question for you Poli Sci gurus: Why are 90+% of Nevada's precincts reported on the Democrats race, but 0% on the GOP race?
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Trump wins Nevada in a landslide, pretty much sweeping all demographics including the (small 8%) Latino vote. From "mongoloids" to snooty-toots and everything in between.

Edit: Oops didn't see there was a dedicated thread for this topic.
                    Last edited by Kung Wu; February 24, 2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Because Hillary and Bernie are aliens!!! And that other guy in their race that nobody has heard of. Makes total sense now!

Comment

• And this morning in a heartwarming display of togetherness, Senator Marco Rubio and Senator Ted Cruz took to the stage together, and standing arm-in-arm, burst into a rousing harmony duet of "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights."

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          And this morning in a heartwarming display of togetherness, Senator Marco Rubio and Senator Ted Cruz took to the stage together, and standing arm-in-arm, burst into a rousing harmony duet of "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights."
                          I thought they would sing "We are the world, we are from Coo-ba."
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• What a humiliating debate for Trump. If you believe one word out of his mouth going forward after watching that debate, he should register you in one of his promised databases as learning disabled.

Comment

• Christie endorses Trump.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                What a humiliating debate for Trump. If you believe one word out of his mouth going forward after watching that debate, he should register you in one of his promised databases as learning disabled.
                                I didn't bother to watch. Who won the debate in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X