No announcement yet.

Historic Scottish Succession Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Texas goes, hopefully they will take, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming.

Comment

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of Texas?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
        Spain is next, then Quebec, and then California and Texas.
        California wants to split into 2 states - the rest of the U.S. is not going to allow that.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          If Texas goes, hopefully they will take, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming.
          A bunch of red and blue states going to succeed? Not going to happen. Kansas is now a purple state, will be blue in the next decade.

Comment

Secede.

Comment

DSB, come down to Texas with "Koo Koo" Khan and well all secede!

Not only that, Texas needs smart people from other states to migrate in, primarily due to their poor, underfunded ed-u-mak-a-shun system.

Comment

BTW, I heard LA is going to secede......I hear the capital will be Mobile.....

Comment

Perhaps we can encourage the entire state to secede as well and take their huge debt, 2 liberal senators, and their 53 house representives with them.

Comment

You're in Florida and have never been to LA (Lower Alabama)?

I'd think you would be able to see it from your porch...

Comment

Working...
                    X