Skinny Jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny Jeans

I'm putting this in politics, because the topic isn't even worthy of Off Topic posting. Since Politics is the dregs of this forum, this is where this rant belongs.

/begin rant

Whoever invented skinny jeans should repent. They are awful. NOBODY looks better in skinny jeans than they would in traditional jeans or pants.

If you are a male heterosexual, skinny jeans make you look gay and are a complete put off to the females you wish to attract.

If you are a gay male, you look stupid in skinny jeans and your partner is too nice to let you know.

If you are a female heterosexual, the skinny jeans warp your figure into an unattractive shape. ANY option is better, except maybe those stretch body pants if you are overweight -- not even sure what those are called. Skinny Jeans can take a nice figure and completely ruin it.

If you are a lesbian, you don't wear skinny jeans because you know how stupid they are and how feminine they make males look while how disfiguring they are to women.

/end rant
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

I see your point, butt….

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      I see your point, butt….

Gulp!
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I see your point, butt….

LOL. I didn't say "tight" jeans, I was talking about skinny jeans. The awful ones that taper really tight at the ankle and then flare up like a lightbulb.

Comment

Example (this is a dude!):

Comment

I see your point, butt….

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            LOL. I didn't say "tight" jeans, I was talking about skinny jeans. The awful ones that taper really tight at the ankle and then flare up like a lightbulb.
            Oh! :bi_polo:

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Example (this is a dude!):
              Yuck!

Comment

I'm pretty sure what happened here is Kung Wu was checking out some chick's @$$ only to find out she was a he! It's ok Kung, it's happened to the best of us, the key is forcing yourself not to look when he/she walks away again!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post
                  I'm pretty sure what happened here is Kung Wu was checking out some chick's @$$ only to find out she was a he! It's ok Kung, it's happened to the best of us, the key is forcing yourself not to look when he/she walks away again!
                  That never happened to me. Weird, some people confuse dudes for chicks? Really?
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

LMAO

Those jeans make everyone look like crap so you can be sure Kung Wu wasn't checkin' anybody out in 'em.

Comment

Nice post Kung WU. We all needed a good laugh now and then. But I totally agree. Just couldn't express it as well as you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X