No announcement yet.

Trump vs Harris Debate #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

72K likes, 2,488 comments - purrfectchanel on September 11, 2024: "hide ya cats, hide ya dogs cuz they eating everybody out here ⁣⁣ IB: @loki.doestricks ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣#cats #catsofinstagram #catstagram #cutecats #catlovers #funnycats #catmemes".
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Sorry, I’m in one of those moods…

7,188 likes, 318 comments - therdez86 on September 11, 2024: "REAL ESTATE WHOLESALING #realestateinvesting #realestate #wholesalinghouses #wholesalingrealestate #wholesalerealestate #realestatewholesaler #wholesalinghomes #virtualwholesaling #entrepreneur".

Comment

Doordash Ohio...

Comment

58K likes, 3,638 comments - rollo_charcoal_lab on September 11, 2024: "I need therapy and a safe place! ? . . #rollothelab #debate #funny #dogs #dogsofinstagram #labrador #fyp #viral".

Comment

image.png

Comment

36K likes, 657 comments - gambrill on September 11, 2024: "The cats are hightailing it out of Springfield, OH. ?‍⬛ ?? #funny #cats #debate #hesaidwhat".

Comment

Comment

Count of hands. Who believes a 60% tariff on Chinese goods is a good idea. Source was Fox News today.
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Don't know but they owe the world big bucks for wrecking it with Covid.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I’d say Megyn’s pissed!

Comment

663K likes, 5,073 comments - dirty.irwin on September 11, 2024: "“I eat because I’m unhappy, and I’m unhappy because I eat. It’s a vicious cycle.”".

49K likes, 1,674 comments - arizonagram on September 12, 2024: "The chihuahuas are extra safe here".

Comment

21K likes, 2,824 comments - glkcs on September 13, 2024: "?????? #carnivore #Carnivordiet #coldplunge #carnivorelifestyle #carnivoreforlife #carnivorecommunity #carnivorecure #workout #tanning #sunbathing #肉食性饮食 #全肉食性饮食 #纯肉饮食#workout #kettlebell #kettlebellworkout".

Comment

Comment

ABC… Show more
                              "fact checked" Trump at least five times and did not fact check Harris once, despite the Democratic candidate telling provable lies, such as the "fine people hoax" and the blo*dbath hoax." The whistleblower signed the affidavit in New York and has sent a copy to Speaker Mike Johnson, the notarized document states. The unnamed individual states that he or she is in possession of secret recordings that will prove that ABC News rigged the presidential debate. ABC News committed election interference. This is a MASSIVE scandal.​

The Whistleblower also clarified the purpose of releasing the statement and information, stating in the document that they "do not endorse Donald Trump in his capacity as candidate for President of the United States," but are sharing it "to address concerns regarding perceived biases within news reporting within my employer's debate that will be hosted on September 10, 2024."

They said that the Harris campaign "imposed restrictions on the scope of questioning." They allegedly included "no questions regarding the perceived health of President Joe Biden," "no inquiries related to her tenure as Attorney General in San Francisco," and "no questions concerning her brother-in-law, Tony West, who faces allegations of embezzling billions of dollars in taxpayer funds and who now may be involved in her administration if elected."

The whistleblower added that they sent several copies to themselves, and a copy has been sent to Speaker Mike Johnson. They also claim to have secret recordings buttressing the claim on the fact-checking stipulation, and "what questions were not to be asked under any circumstances," or the Harris campaign would not appear at the debate.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; 1 week ago.

Comment

image.png
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X