No announcement yet.

Trump vs Harris Debate #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there were actually undecided voters prior to the debate, I would assume that those people never really paid attention to politics. So they probably didn't watch the debate either. BUT if they did, I'm guessing Kamala probably picked up a few female votes because of her demeanor.
    Trump on the other hand may have opened some eyes to the record of Kamala and the lawfare used against him.
    But after all of that, I believe Kamala will get a very small bump for a few weeks. But Trump will use her lies from the debate coupled with her recorded statements of past for ads to run in the battleground states, and expose Kamala as the real liar that she is.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
      What’s your healthcare plan Trump? You’re asking me about my plan details? Did you ask Pelosi when she said ‘you’ll have to vote on the plan to see what’s in it,’ should have been the answer.
      No worries, he has a "concept of a plan".

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

No worries, he has a "concept of a plan".
        I mean, the proper answer in a sane world should be, "your healthcare shouldn't be a matter for the federal government. And trust me, you don't want the federal government dictating your healthcare in any manner. The federal government and it's mandates placed on the healthcare industry is the reason your healthcare costs continue to skyrocket."
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          The federal government and it's mandates placed on the healthcare industry is the reason your healthcare costs continue to skyrocket."

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I watched the first hour of the debate and bits and pieces of the final hour.

I've barely ingested any political content in 4 years.

I thought Trump did better than expected. I figured he'd be more mentally gone. He had some nice digs. He scored a clean blow when asking Kamala if she supported late term abortion causing her to clumsily dodge his question.

I thought Kamala look scared for the first 30 mins. or so. She bumbled many words, and her voice was annoyingly whiney. She also contorts her face in a long flattened way which I find unappealing.

She's a very weak candidate for the first female U.S. president. She'll back into the position a la Biden because so many people can't stand Trump.

I heard Vance speak for the first time. He was articulate and unflappable. I was impressed! I'm sure if I had read half of what he posts on Twitter, I wouldn't be able to stand him. Oh well...

Trump's ability to lie with total conviction is impressive. I can't figure out if he believes the lie he is saying, or he is acting. Either way, he has no tells. That makes him a dangerous propagandist.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              I watched the first hour of the debate and bits and pieces of the final hour.

I've barely ingested any political content in 4 years.

I thought Trump did better than expected. I figured he'd be more mentally gone. He had some nice digs. He scored a clean blow when asking Kamala if she supported late term abortion causing her to clumsily dodge his question.

I thought Kamala look scared for the first 30 mins. or so. She bumbled many words, and her voice was annoyingly whiney. She also contorts her face in a long flattened way which I find unappealing.

She's a very weak candidate for the first female U.S. president. She'll back into the position a la Biden because so many people can't stand Trump.

I heard Vance speak for the first time. He was articulate and unflappable. I was impressed! I'm sure if I had read half of what he posts on Twitter, I wouldn't be able to stand him. Oh well...

Trump's ability to lie with total conviction is impressive. I can't figure out if he believes the lie he is saying, or he is acting. Either way, he has no tells. That makes him a dangerous propagandist.
              Pretty good review, really.

What was your favorite Trump lie?

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                I thought they were both pretty bad and so were the moderators. She had Trump on defense with her constant lies.
                Here are 25 of the biggest falsehoods Kamala Harris told during her Tuesday night debate with Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Pretty good review, really.

What was your favorite Trump lie?
                  The stolen election. It's the only one I can confirm to be a lie or delusion. Could be delusion due to ego.

Why couldn't he just say something like, "I still believe something fishy was going on in that last election, but that's in the past. We're not gonna leave any room to chance in 2024!".

Why is that so hard to say?

I was shocked at him admitting that he's going to round up all the illegals, using local police if necessary. That seems like a VERY extreme position. There must be a LOT of folks tired of the "brown" immigrants in this country for him to have the polling he has with that kind of rhetoric. I wish we would have slammed that south border shut a LONG time ago.

Comment

I never read these articles, but I read this one. I can only speak to Trump issues up to Jan 6th because that's when I went full unplugged. #14 is not true. Trump DID incite that crowd and he massively delayed his response to their violence. Those are the facts.

Comment

The stolen election. It's the only one I can confirm to be a lie or delusion. Could be delusion due to ego.
                      That's a good one but it's believable because there can't be that many ignorant people that voted for Joe Biden, you know what I mean?

Why is that so hard to say?
                      Because he's all in at this point and it riles his base up. Might as well ride it for all its worth!

I wish we would have slammed that south border shut a LONG time ago.
                      It's never too late!

Comment

I never read these articles, but I read this one. I can only speak to Trump issues up to Jan 6th because that's when I went full unplugged. #14 is not true. Trump DID incite that crowd and he massively delayed his response to their violence. Those are the facts.
                        He did? Find that quote. I'll wait.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

He did? Find that quote. I'll wait.
                              The former president's remarks are being used by Democrats hoping to convict him for incitement of insurrection — and are being defended by his lawyers in the Senate proceedings.

Here's the entire transcript. Read it. Although it might be better to listen to it delivered live. It's very inciting IMO.

And before you throw some Dim speech up, save it. We are talking about Trump.

The even bigger problem was his extended silence during the riot.

Comment

I listened to it live. I guess we disagree.

Comment

Working...
                                X