No announcement yet.

Trump vs Harris Debate #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The extremist card played against Trump absolutely worked. He will lose votes as a result. Harris isn't a strong candidate at all but it doesn't matter.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

One more softball for Harris.

Comment

Whoa. Trump called out the Biden admin as crooked for taking dirty money from foreign governments. Its strong but not sure if that will stick to Harris.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Everybody knows the Affordable Care Act is awful, but Kamala is telling us she will defend it to the death. Uuugh.
          Yep, they set up the pins nicely for her and even put up the bumpers.

Comment

What a waste of a close by Trump.

Comment

I expected Kamala to get a poll bump after the debate (a contrarian opinion I know), and I think it will happen. Not sure how long it will last though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I expected Kamala to get a poll bump after the debate (a contrarian opinion I know), and I think it will happen. Not sure how long it will last though.
                I agree.

Comment

Did they ever address Social Security?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                    Did they ever address Social Security?
                    No.

Comment

I know it's petty and I am not supposed to admit it, but her nasally voice is even more offputting than her cackle. And she benefitted tremendously from having the mics cut because her cackle was cut off.

Comment

I thought they were both pretty bad and so were the moderators. She had Trump on defense with her constant lies.

Comment

NPR has it down as a landslide victory for Harris. DJT stock is down 15%.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                            NPR has it down as a landslide victory for Harris. DJT stock is down 15%.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X