Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    For a guy that just took 8 hours slamming Kroger that they’re the devil, he sure made it clear that he’s a frequent visitor at the place.
    We have a love/hate relationship. I do enjoy smashing their scams to bits though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You’re just a baby who likes hand outs.
      I'm the last guy that wants a handout. In fact, I don't mind at all if my life is on [HARD] mode, just for the sport of it. But the general population is more vulnerable (less vigilant) to scummy merchandising maneuvers. It is for those, I am concerned about.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm the last guy that wants a handout. In fact, I don't mind at all if my life is on [HARD] mode, just for the sport of it. But the general population is more vulnerable (less vigilant) to scummy merchandising maneuvers. It is for those, I am concerned about.
        lol. You have no idea what a hard life is. You live in America. Sell all your crap and move to North Korea if you want to live on [HARD] mode. What a joke.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          lol. You have no idea what a hard life is. You live in America. Sell all your crap and move to North Korea if you want to live on [HARD] mode. What a joke.
          If things continue to trend like they are, this place will be North Korea before too long.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How about I just move to the bottom of the ocean instead? [HARD] is relative my frostbitten friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

If things continue to trend like they are, this place will be North Korea before too long.
              Kung is NOT that kind of admin!

Comment

How about I just move to the bottom of the ocean instead? [HARD] is relative my frostbitten friend.
                You have no idea what that even means.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Just remember all the damage Biden did on his "day one" when she promises all the destructive actions she would take on hers. Might sound good but in a year the chickens will come home to roost. You might want to think of your children and grandchildren and not about yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    Just remember all the damage Biden did on his "day one" when she promises all the destructive actions she would take on hers. Might sound good but in a year the chickens will come home to roost. You might want to think of your children and grandchildren and not about yourselves.
                    Trump will win if he talks about his policies vs. her policies. His policies are much better. Yesterday, Trump said on several channels in a Pennsylvania speech that Harris laughed like a witch and he was better looking than she is. It got laughs and cheers from people who are already sold on him but I doubt it changed minds of those who don’t like him, even though his policies are better.

When I purchase a car, I’ll find a salesman who I like to deal with to negotiate, and skip the brash, cocky, abrasive, salesman that I hardly know. Since neither of these candidates are personally known by any of the electorate, Trump is playing a risky game that those people will overlook the fact that they don’t like him. Many people who know him have said how charming he is. When I hear him speak, I don’t see the charm, and most things he says aren’t funny to me so I usually turn the channel. I really think that if he changed his campaign style, he’d easily win. As it is, it’s going to be close. He needs to sell everyone on him.

Comment

You have no idea what that even means.
                      I have endured the kind of mental stress in my occupation that would make a Navy Seal break. I have the most difficult job in the world. I walk straight into the fire every single day while remaining calm. Risk and uncertainty is a way of life. I have done this for many, many years. My baseline dopamine level is almost zero. My amygdala has been metaphorically amputated. I see reality in crystal clear UHD at all times.

Comment

• Someone thinks highly of themself.
                        Last edited by Atxshoxfan; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have endured the kind of mental stress in my occupation that would make a Navy Seal break. I have the most difficult job in the world. I walk straight into the fire every single day while remaining calm. Risk and uncertainty is a way of life. I have done this for many, many years. My baseline dopamine level is almost zero. My amygdala has been metaphorically amputated. I see reality in crystal clear UHD at all times.

lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                              Someone thinks highly of themselves.
                              Think for a moment the kind of mental abuse it would take to reach the state I describe? It really isn't anything to brag about. I'm just stating facts and responding to a weak trolling attempt.

Does anybody really ever choose their occupation? Or does the occupation choose them?

Comment

Sounds like you need a meet-and-greet at a park bench somewhere.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X