• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Thx for your service!
    Peace brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Zero distance lol. I would need to go up to Hutch to unleash that beast, and the last time I cared to do it, there was a waiting list.

I prefer to plink with the "souped up 22", otherwise known as.... THE AR-15. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_...h_Army_soldier)

.338 used to hold the world record until someone made a godly kill with the godliest of all chamberings... 50 BMG.

Craig Harrison's hit took 6 seconds to land. He actually took his second shot at another guy while his first bullet was still in flight. Crazy.

Listen how hard that's hitting at 1760 yards!

I have handloaded match grade ammo that's been waiting to fly for years now. I think it was like $7/rd back in the day. Maybe I'll let you shoot it and I'll stand back and watch. ;)
      Whaaat, that's criminal. You have a Ferrari, but never drove it??

I have never turned down an offer to shoot yet another awesome firearm. I have a log of most stuff I have shot within the past 20 to 30 years, but I wish I had kept one starting as a kid when I did the bulk of my shooting.

I have spent many hours with my now 16 year old son shooting everything we can get our hands on. He has a log and it's awesome. Last year at age15 he shot a S&W 500 and handled it as capably as anybody you have ever met. Proud papa!

I am jealous and want to shoot your .338!

Why did you want an AK platform in .308? Weird! But I want to shoot it! But still weird.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I have never turned down an offer to shoot yet another awesome firearm. I have a log of most stuff I have shot within the past 20 to 30 years, but I wish I had kept one starting as a kid when I did the bulk of my shooting.

I have spent many hours with my now 16 year old son shooting everything we can get our hands on. He has a log and it's awesome. Last year at age15 he shot a S&W 500 and handled it as capably as anybody you have ever met. Proud papa!

Why did you want an AK platform in .308? Weird! But I want to shoot it! But still weird.
        Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That's what she said.

Back when Obama cried, I wanted everything.

The idea goes like this: take the ultra-reliable, clean-with-your-urine-on-the-battlefield AK platform, cross it with an uber popular American hunting cartridge and... you've got yourself an idea.

Sounds like a real man. Full length barrel or the shorter one?

I'm German. We make depriving ourselves an art form.

I have a PS90 I've never shot either.

To be honest, 90% of my guns are unfired.

My fav is the Five-Seven. And yes, I have aftermarket ammo loaded in it that defeats IIIA armor. Why? Because.

Comment

• Yeah, but, talk about the proverbial "gang that couldn't straight." Discuss...

oops.jpg

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 21, 2024, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Josh Hawley @HawleyMO

NEW - Whistleblowers tell me law enforcement personnel were in fact STATIONED to the roof the day of the Trump rally, but abandoned it, citing the heat. They also say law enforcement were supposed to be patrolling the building, but opted to stay inside instead​

Comment

• This is similar in ways to the Epstein fiasco. Guards abandoned their posts ! Why !
              Last edited by asiseeit; July 23, 2024, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Saw this on YouTube. Watch to the end to see how the sniper shot would have taken out the POS.

Comment

• Cheatle resigned. America better still get answers.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Cheatle resigned. America better still get answers.
                    Whistleblowers?

Comment

• Here is some interesting info on the shooter that I've not heard yet. Not sure how true, but coupled with some of the supporting photos, it could be.
                      I'm not buying this yet, but it's the only logical motive I've heard.
                      Also note that this is not a tucker Carlson report. Not sure why his photo is on the link.
                      Oops forgot to add the link. See below

Comment

•  

Comment

• I just can't with the "strong ties to the shooter" .......he was a kid in a classroom in a school. Yeah it's weird, but they're (you're) making a TON of leaps and bounds from one link to the next and trying to say gotcha (and pretty sure it's an AI voice, which gives about a -1000% legitimacy add to the premise).

Plenty of things to question, but this is kind of silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I just can't with the "strong ties to the shooter" .......he was a kid in a classroom in a school. Yeah it's weird, but they're (you're) making a TON of leaps and bounds from one link to the next and trying to say gotcha (and pretty sure it's an AI voice, which gives about a -1000% legitimacy add to the premise).

Plenty of things to question, but this is kind of silly.
                            I agree with everything you say, totally! That is why I said I'm not buying it. But until a real motive is given, I guess this is the best I've seen. I did see another report that indicated that the local chapter of the FBI used the same shooting range as crook. Probably the best or only one in the area, so everyone uses it.
                            The silence on the investigation is going to create more and more speculation and conspiracy theories.

Comment

• And all of that is why I said they had to get out front (waiting a week was a mistake) and be open and shine the biggest possible light on EVERYTHING from the get go. Instead, they focused on embarrassing Chealtle and the USSS and now with Biden stepping down it's quickly becoming yesterday's news. It will be the White House cocaine story by the time the DNC starts.

Comment

• The ‘Cyborgs’ have taken over…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X