No announcement yet.

Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video from the shooting from near the building where the shooter was. The first half of the video shows the police search for the gunman and the second half has the gunshots (near the 4:50 mark) and the aftermath. The video ends when the police and secret service arrive and confiscate the person's phone.

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• 25+ minutes of video of bodycam footage after the shooting -

Comment

• Smartest thing that Kamala could do would be to stand up and raise hell with the secret service for almost getting a Presidential candidate killed. (even if it was Trump)

Comment

• Acting director of the USSS tells the Senate "100% President Trump was struck by a bullet" and not, as questioned, by anything else like swamp gas or shrapnel.

Funny, I didn't hear these claims from the left described as "lies" "misinformation" or "disinformation" or "alt left conspiracies" etc etc. by the MSM.

I wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Acting director of the USSS tells the Senate "100% President Trump was struck by a bullet" and not, as questioned, by anything else like swamp gas or shrapnel.

Funny, I didn't hear these claims from the left described as "lies" "misinformation" or "disinformation" or "alt left conspiracies" etc etc. by the MSM.

I wonder why?
            Assasination attempt deniers.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Unplug. Stop eating what "they" feed you. Attempt to use the executive functions of your brain over the ones less evolved and make the metamorphosis into the beautiful butterflies I know you all can be.

Don't be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                Unplug. Stop eating what "they" feed you. Attempt to use the executive functions of your brain over the ones less evolved and make the metamorphosis into the beautiful butterflies I know you all can be.

Don't be afraid.
                Hi mirror.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Unplug. Stop eating what "they" feed you. Attempt to use the executive functions of your brain over the ones less evolved and make the metamorphosis into the beautiful butterflies I know you all can be.

Don't be afraid.
                  You really should take your own advice.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Don't be afraid.
                    JOY.jpg

Comment

• It is helpful to expand this video to full screen.

Recovering Trump Assassination Attempt Victim Has 'Sad,' Passionate Message for America

Comment

• The local police released more body cam footage from the rally after freedom of information acts from the media. You may have seen snippets of clips, but here are some longer segments from the Butler Eagle media youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@butlereaglenews/videos

I didn't want to embed the videos because images of the shooter aren't blurred out and there are a lot of f bombs in the second one:

1 - Rally body cam footage (26 minutes) - body cam footage of the officer who first climbed up and saw the shooter and then climbed up again later on. Video starts with him driving through town and then he heads to the shooting location. You can skip the first 8 minutes of the video as it's just him driving around. After that he looks around the building, gets hoisted up by another copy, drops down and looks around the building again, heads to his cruiser and gets a rifle and turns on the audio on his body cam, talks to some other guys, gets hoisted back up and joins the other guys looking at the shooter. Warning - there's no blurring of the dead shooter in the video.

2 - Rally body cam footage (21:40 minutes) - body cam footage from another officer who was by the water tower and moves toward the building. He helps some other guys get up to the roof and is heard talking to others how he told secret service on the Tuesday before they needed more coverage on the building. There's an interesting part where they try to put a telescopic ladder on top of a wobbly shed and then later on a secret service guy comes along and takes it down off the shed and extends it fully and climbs up on the roof to go see the aftermath.

Comment

• Here's some interesting drone video of the site -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSMhYgvdeYY - a guy went to Butler a day or two after the shooting and filmed with his drone what things looked like from the top of the buildings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEaebA741ds - the guy returned a couple days ago and flew the drone around again and shows where the shooter may have gotten on top of the building complex

Comment

• Here are some more body cam and dash cam videos. The guy who shot the video in post 226 of this thread uploaded 10 yesterday to his account at https://www.youtube.com/@RealDJStew724/videos He uploaded the one where the guy was hoisted up and called it 1/8 but took it back down. I imagine YouTube had him take it down since it showed the shooter's face because I've seen that happen with other videos, however, most accounts having the issue are switching to Rumble to get away from YouTube restrictions. The Butler Eagle channel still has it, so I think it depends on the account and if the user is trying to make money off of the content they post.

The one he labeled 8/8 is interesting because he was arrested after the shooting and the cop tells him it's because he matched the shooter description. The YouTube guy works at a convenience store nearby and came to the rally with a shirt with the store information. The last time the local police had spotted the shooter before he got on the roof, the police officer said he thought the shooter was headed toward the store. Cops thought maybe the YouTube guy was an accomplice.

There are some other YouTube channels out there that have been analyzing the videos. These two do a good job - https://www.youtube.com/@GrayHughesInvestigates/videos and https://www.youtube.com/@jeffostroff/videos with the 2nd one with a good video yesterday showing the shooter running across the rooftops. Those two channels are also good in that they don't have wild conspiracy theories like some, and in fact, dispel most of them, which makes reading some of the video comments entertaining as theorists tend to show up and try to argue still. This channel is also good - https://www.youtube.com/@paramounttactical/videos - he's a former military sniper and talks about the shooting aspect and tries to dispel conspirators as well. He also has had some good interviews with a former secret service sniper, as well as some people who were at the rally and who shot videos.

Comment

• Here's an interesting video that I've seen on YouTube regarding who may have been in charge of the secret service plans at the rally. It's from a CBS station in Pittsburgh, PA, and they filmed people preparing for the rally - https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/v...butler-county/ At a little over a minute into the video, they show a group talking and people have said it includes secret service. People on YouTube are saying the secret service lady is the same one who had trouble holstering her gun at the Trump rally, but it's hard to tell for sure. But a lot of people are saying the secret service agents in the video are the ones responsible for the planning and should be fired.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X