Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nm
    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; July 19, 2024, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Hard to resist calling out colds stupidity, but I will.
      Last edited by Atxshoxfan; July 19, 2024, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
        Hard to resist calling out colds stupidity, but I will.
        I already read your inane post. Too late.

The AR-15 isn't a "high powered rifle".

Combat effectiveness is 250 yards.

"Anybody" doesn't include those who've learned the proper way to pull back on a trigger without affecting aim.

Hitting a cantaloupe consistently from 150 yds, on the farm, alone, is a lot different than shooting at the head of a former president in front of thousands of people - knowing that shortly after (should have been before) they pull said trigger, their own head is going to go *pop*.

The shooter was known to be so poor he was banned from his school rifle team.

Don't call me out again. You need to pick on somebody your own size and speed, sport...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            The AR-15 isn't a "high powered rifle".

Combat effectiveness is 250 yards.

"Anybody" doesn't include those who've learned the proper way to pull back on a trigger without affecting aim.

Hitting a cantaloupe consistently from 150 yds, on the farm, alone, is a lot different than shooting at the head of a former president in front of thousands of people - knowing that shortly after (should have been before) they pull said trigger, their own head is going to go *pop*.

The shooter was known to be so poor ...
            No idea what the context of the discussion is, but an AR-15 chambered in .223 or 5.56 is easily effective out to 400+ yards in semi-auto when shooting prone. Easily.

That might not be the context of what you are discussing though.

Also the shooter wasn't "banned" from the rifle team, he just didn't make the cut last I understood.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No idea what the context of the discussion is, but an AR-15 chambered in .223 or 5.56 is easily effective out to 400+ yards in semi-auto when shooting prone. Easily.

That might not be the context of what you are discussing though.

Also the shooter wasn't "banned" from the rifle team, he just didn't make the cut last I understood.
              He was just mansplaining like a boy.

"Anybody can hit [Trump] with an AR from 150 yards"

"Combat effectiveness" and "effective range" are not synonymous. The 5.56 is generally accepted to be "combat effective" out to 250 yards, the .308 (a true high-powered rifle) 1,000.

At 250 yards, the 5.56 is hitting you like a solid 45 ACP. Nice, but not really "rifle" power any more. At 400 yards it's hitting you like a weak 9MM. A .308 has 1,500 ft/lbs at 400 yards. That's 300 more ft/lbs at 400 yds than the 5.56 at the muzzle. Pain.

Comment

• Virtually anybody can shoot you with an AR from 150 yards, prone position.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Virtually anybody can shoot you with an AR from 150 yards, prone position.
                  This is true, but my original statement included anybody with a couple hours of training. But someone thinks it would take a very steady hand and backed the sloped roof excuse. Can't remember who that was though.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Virtually anybody can shoot you with an AR from 150 yards, prone position.
                    Virtually anybody can shoot anybody from relatively anywhere... once.

Consistently, in the environment I explained, in the melon, not a gimme. There's almost 2 inches of bullet drop with the rifle fixed on a bench.

Absolutely mind-blowing that someone was able to drag a rifle onto a roof, from that distance though. Mind-blowing.

I have read barely anything on the shooting. I'd like to know if he even had the rifle concealed while he was on the roof until the last second. Maybe wrapped in his garments? I mean... howdafuq.

Comment

• Washington GOP congressional candidate Joe Kent, a former Army Special Forces officer, wrote on X that even if the slope rendered counter-sniper coverage difficult, it still doesn’t explain the catastrophic security breach.

“You can’t get on the roof, but you identified the building/roof as a threat, so what’s the excuse for not securing the perimeter & all access points to the building/roof?”
                      Just brushed up on my Trump shooting research. I'm going with the above statement. Logic and informational quality is graded pure.

Of course the director should be ****-canned. You don't keep your job if a president gets shot lol.

But the lukewarm missive did little to quiet the doubters, who have lambasted Cheatle for prioritizing woke “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” initiatives — like pledging to make the Secret Service 30% women by 2030 — over providing robust and effective security.
                      Knee-jerk reaction to this commentary is nauseating. Good thing I'm a thinking man though and understand the source (as well as my prior indoctrination).

I believe everybody in this country deserves a job if they can qualify for it. I do not believe in quotas outside of situations where qualified people of a certain demographic are absolutely being prevented from being hired. And this is easily proven by qualified candidates of said demographic "testing the waters".

I would think a field agent performing a military-style role with other agents needs to be of similar size and build. Chaos around the VIP with 225lb, grown-ass, muscly men flying around is going to spell disaster - even for a 150lb woman. A collision is going to put her straight into the ground causing even more chaos.

There's plenty more positions in the SS for a woman to occupy beyond immediate protection detail.

Comment

He was just mansplaining like a boy.

"Anybody can hit [Trump] with an AR from 150 yards"

"Combat effectiveness" and "effective range" are not synonymous. The 5.56 is generally accepted to be "combat effective" out to 250 yards, the .308 (a true high-powered rifle) 1,000.

At 250 yards, the 5.56 is hitting you like a solid 45 ACP. Nice, but not really "rifle" power any more. At 400 yards it's hitting you like a weak 9MM. A .308 has 1,500 ft/lbs at 400 yards. That's 300 more ft/lbs at 400 yds than the 5.56 at the muzzle. Pain.
                        You are arguing that a 5.56 doesn't have enough accuracy and stopping power to easily penetrate a skull at 400 yards?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You are arguing that a 5.56 doesn't have enough accuracy and stopping power to easily penetrate a skull at 400 yards?
                          Of course not! Today is not going to be the day CB makes his first erroneous post!

"No idea what the context of the discussion is"

It's best to just leave it at this. Tiny Tim decided to throw some mental midgetry my way completely out of the blue. And now you've become collateral damage!

Way to go Atx!!!

Comment

• Comment

Lots of references to the meme "slope". I don't understand what that means and do not care to know. If you know, that is a clear indication your brain is filled (and becoming more filled) with other people's propagandistic ideas.

Do any of you actually realize how many HIRED political social influencers are out there creating the memes you are running home to your wives to share?

Your minds are not your own. Take back control of them today! Reality is a lot better than you could ever imagine (or remember).

Comment

I'm gonna be honest with you... that was a pretty good shot for an autist at 150 yards. To clip Don's coconut would have taken a very steady hand. Autists normally have nerves of steel tho - unless you try to take their headphones.

Comment

Working...
                                X