Oh MY GOODNESSS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh MY GOODNESSS....

I cannot believe Mitt Romney kicking the President's AZZZZZ in this debate....HOLY CRAPPPP!

I have never seen anything like the first 15 minutes of this debate....absolutely unbelievable.

Comment

The O-man is getting beat like a rented mule. I almost feel sorry for him. Turn out the lights, the party is almost over.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't know why, but I think my IQ dropped a little due to watching this debate. And that's bad because I don't have a lot of margin here.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Romney's statement on Pell Grants seems to contradict his past position. Somebody want to explain that. I can't trust him continues to be my verdict.
          In the fast lane

Comment

I only watched a few minutes. Once again, I'm burnt out on politics.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Romney's statement on Pell Grants seems to contradict his past position. Somebody want to explain that. I can't trust him continues to be my verdict.
              what was his statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                I cannot believe Mitt Romney kicking the President's AZZZZZ in this debate....HOLY CRAPPPP!
                Evidently the President improved for the remainder of the debate. Polls are giving Obama around a 7 point win, anywhere from 37%-30% to 46%-39%.

Comment

Candy Crowley now admitting that Romney was right about Libya and that she jumped the gun. Link
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

I guess it is how you parse it. CBS poll - 63% said Romney either beat or tied Obama

Comment

It's like it always is; you can believe whatever you want to believe. Just depends which camp you're from. It's all spin either way.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        what was his statement?
                        That he wants to keep the pell grant program growing. This is from the guy that said borrow money from your parents if you have too. Also, his complete avoidance of equal pay to women question turns me off along with many, but he does "have a binder full of women." This is 2012 folks. It shouldn't even be a question. I'm sorry, I started out thinking he was a jerk, sarted thinking maybe he's not so bad, now I'm sure he is a jerk.
                        Last edited by tropicalshox; October 17, 2012, 12:58 AM.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

I dont think he avoided it at all. He made it clear that he thinks women can do it, but employers will have to seek them out. To change the status quo you have to change the way you have always done things. Dont rely on people to come to you, you should search out the best candidates regardless of race, sex, or nationality.

He is an arrogant jerk. Obama is an arrogant ass. When choosing the lesser of two evils, you still are left with somethibg evil. I prefer the one that leaves me with a glimmer of hope for my two boys future. That is Romney.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            That he wants to keep the pell grant program growing. This is from the guy that said borrow money from your parents if you have too. Also, his complete avoidance of equal pay to women question turns me off along with many, but he does "have a binder full of women." This is 2012 folks. It shouldn't even be a question. I'm sorry, I started out thinking he was a jerk, sarted thinking maybe he's not so bad, now I'm sure he is a jerk.
                            Idk. It is all rhetoric anyway. Congress will determine whether the pell grant grows or is reduced anyway.

The whole issue of equal pay seems contrived to me also - in my profession there is no disparity of pay whether u are women or minority. In fact u fall in one of those categories your likely to get more opportunities. But let's say u buy into this argument - then what u really are asking is that the women basketball coach who has the same job duties as Gregg Marshall should be paid the same. The wsu women softball coach should be paid the same as gene Stephenson. But there is a disparity in pay because they bring different value to the university. If they want equal pay then they need to bring the program to the same level or performer and revenue.
                            Last edited by SB Shock; October 17, 2012, 06:42 AM.

Comment

I have never met Romney but I have a very hard time believing that somebody who donates their time to running the Olympics when it's collapsing and donates millions of their own dollars to so many charities is an arrogant jerk. He was the pastor at his church for over 10 years not that Pastors can't be jerks but again given the choice between Barack Hussein and Mitt, I'll choose Mitt everytime.

You may not like Mitt but at least you'll still have some of your freedom four years from now if you vote for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X