Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Were Al Queda - What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Were Al Queda - What would you do?

In an interview, Nato secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen said:

The retreat of western forces from Afghanistan could come sooner than expected, the head of Nato has said as he conceded that the recent Taliban strategy of "green on blue" killings had been successful in sapping morale.

I'd vote for Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
      I'd vote for Obama.
      Wonder what Bin Laden and about 30 other dead Al Queda leaders think
      63e.jpg
      Last edited by kcshocker11; October 6, 2012, 08:16 AM.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        Wonder what Bin Laden and about 30 other dead Al Queda leaders think
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]463[/ATTACH]
        Please, please, please make Sesame Street an issue!

For all of Obama's sanctimony about the rich paying their "fair share" wouldn't you think he would ask a $100 million dollar a year company to give up their $8 million dollar a year subsidy?

You know, for the children?
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          Please, please, please make Sesame Street an issue!

For all of Obama's sanctimony about the rich paying their "fair share" wouldn't you think he would ask a $100 million dollar a year company to give up their $8 million dollar a year subsidy?

You know, for the children?
          Its already an issue- feel free to go after the pennies spent on PBS while military prepares for the wars of the mid 20th century.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

That's it exactly. Every single person wants to hang onto something that "only" gets a 10 million dollar subsidy. Multiply that by 200 million and we are broke.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              That's it exactly. Every single person wants to hang onto something that "only" gets a 10 million dollar subsidy. Multiply that by 200 million and we are broke.
              Too ask for 2 tril more in military that the pentagon doesnt even request is a much quicker way to go broke.
              Cut proper spending, increase revenues and grow your GDP, and watch your deficits shrink

Comment

Quicker? Maybe, but this "death by 1,000 cuts" has been going on for 70 years, though accelerated by LBJ and now Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                  Too ask for 2 tril more in military
                  It is called a high tech job program to put people back to work. Better than spending 2 trillion on shovel ready jobs to give illegal non-tax paying aliens job or spending it on health care for people who are going to die anyway.

If u really want to spend worthwhile invest it into space exploration and other space related technologies and mining.

Comment

Quicker? Maybe, but this "death by 1,000 cuts" has been going on for 70 years, though accelerated by LBJ and now Obama.
                    Actually the severing the jugular vein by Bush II was much more effective and quicker too.....

And Cheney and his cohorts were able to enrich themselves with the blood of patriotic citizens ..... and laugh all the way to the (Swiss) banks....
                    Last edited by Gumby; October 7, 2012, 06:11 AM.
                    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

Good Lord.

Comment

Good Lord.
                        and know you know why we are in so much trouble in this country. There is absolutely no discernment.

Comment

If I were Al-Qaeda I'd buy health and life insurance that doesn't exclude being shot by heavily armed toy airplanes.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If I were Al Queda, I'd get one of those funky hats they all wear, put my old lady in a burqa and find six or seven other Muslim broads to marry. Life would be good!!!
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

And not one of those stupid, Shriner hats, one of those funky, white, I'm a bad ass Muslim that will strap bombs to small children, hats!
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X