• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Netanyahu Gives Fiery Speech to UN Declaring Israel Has Had Enough

Comment

• In a week time, 3 layers of Hezbollah top leaders have been eliminated. Add in the pager and Walkie Talkie attacks, and Hezbolllah future is in question
          ​​​​​​.

Comment

• Israel has also struck, and killed Houthi leaders in Yemen, with multiple strikes, after the Houthi’s tried to strike Ben Gurion Airport. The intriguing aspect of these attacks, are that Yemen is farther from Israel than Iran. Iranian leadership, likely took note of that. Meanwhile, I’m sure Biden (sadly), continued to demand that Israel stop, for fear that they would escalate the war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              Meanwhile, I’m sure Biden (sadly), continued to demand that Israel stop, for fear that they would escalate the war.
              Not really, on this subject he just wants to make sure the Teamsters 506 get their fair share.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Biden supported Israel after missiles fired into Israel, by calling for an immediate Cease Fire. Israel has stopped communications to America on their military actions prior to their missions. He no longer can hold their actions against them.

President Joe Biden called for "a cease-fire now" when asked about Israel's strikes on Lebanon. The remarks follow an airstrike early Monday that hit an apar...

Comment

• Israel is doing us and the world a favor. Sad that this administration hasn't speedily supplied them with the 200 LB bombs and much more including the proper words to encourage Israel to wipe them out. Harris/Walz want a two state solution but that has never worked and never will. If you had snakes living in your basement you wouldn't designate a safe area for them you would exterminate them.
                    Last edited by asiseeit; 5 days ago.

Comment

• Watched Hacksaw Ridge tonight.

War is really, really dumb.

Most of them have been started by one, or a very small handful of crazy people.

An ignorant populace being fed propaganda is the cause. Educated and independent thinking is the cure. This is one way the information age is beneficial. It should be an avenue to end all wars.

Most of the remaining dangerous countries (Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran) have an iron fist around the dissemination of independent thoughts and ideas.

Comment

• Will Iran have an oil industry soon? This is crazy. Iran and Israel may as well just get it over with. I don't know what's left.

Is Iran trying to limit Jewish casualties in these strikes, like the world demands of Israel?

What a joke.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Iran launched at least 180 missiles into Israel on Tuesday, the latest in a series of rapidly escalating attacks between Israel and Iran and its Arab allies that threatens to push the Middle East closer to a regionwide war. Iran said the barrage was retaliation for a series of devastating blows Israel has landed in recent weeks against the Iran-backed militant group Hezbollah in Lebanon, which has been firing rockets into Israel since the war in Gaza began.

not good

Comment

• I have no real clue, but is it possible that the prospects of a real war with Israel pushes Iran to civil war, or is the Iranian population more or less in lock step with the Iranian government? I have always heard that the Iranian population is much more moderate than their Islamist gov't.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I love how we came in with two Navy Destroyers and shot Iran's little missiles out of the air with ease.

Could we not become the world's great war machine immobilizer of the future? Parading around jamming and knocking everything out of the sky no matter what the country? Forcing everybody to either fight with guns and knives, or choose the diplomatic route?

Developing our military into a defense-first concept would make America utterly impenetrable. We can call it Operation Peace Shield. Deploy anti-tech/missile/aircraft/etc. ships across all four corners of the globe effectively eliminating all forms of complex/intercontinental/nuclear warfare overnight.

I know we already do a ton of this, but I'd like to see us commit further by eliminating sections of our own offensive weaponry until it is eventually all gone. No tanks, jets, bombers, etc. We aren't invading anybody, ever. Lets assure the world nobody else does either.

All this WITHOUT ever putting boots on the ground.

If people want to run around with rocks and bayonets, have at it. But there won't be any bombing runs, missile volleys, or the like. War is going back to 19th century.

If primitive warfare becomes a problem (ie. China amassing 1M ground troops and marching (swimming?) towards Taiwan, we hit 'em with the sonic disincentivizers until they turn around and go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                I love how we came in with two Navy Destroyers and shot Iran's little missiles out of the air with ease.

Could we not become the world's great war machine immobilizer of the future? Parading around jamming and knocking everything out of the sky no matter what the country? Forcing everybody to either fight with guns and knives, or choose the diplomatic route?

Developing our military into a defense-first concept would make America utterly impenetrable. We can call it Operation Peace Shield. Deploy anti-tech/missile/aircraft/etc. ships across all four corners of the globe effectively eliminating all forms of complex/intercontinental/nuclear warfare overnight.

I know we already do a ton of this, but I'd like to see us commit further by eliminating sections of our own offensive weaponry until it is eventually all gone. No tanks, jets, bombers, etc. We aren't invading anybody, ever. Lets assure the world nobody else does either.

All this WITHOUT ever putting boots on the ground.

If people want to run around with rocks and bayonets, have at it. But there won't be any bombing runs, missile volleys, or the like. War is going back to 19th century.

If primitive warfare becomes a problem (ie. China amassing 1M ground troops and marching (swimming?) towards Taiwan, we hit 'em with the sonic disincentivizers until they turn around and go home.
                                I love it!! And to help deplete our offensive weaponry, let's use them to attack all major threats ... Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, etc. That'll get them to fire off all THEIR stuff and we can then use our defensive weapons to obliterate all those offensive weapons being fired at us and we will then have depleted the world of all offensive weapons. All we gotta do is ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! (for peace of course and in the name of defense).
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X