Israel invaded...WAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Can I assume Trump gets the same pass? That because he's surrounded by attorneys there's "literally zero chance" he's "breaking any laws"?
    Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Ben Shapiro @benshapiro

Six Israeli hostages, including an American, were found murdered this weekend in Hamas terror tunnels. Hamas shot them point-blank in the head after 300 days in captivity. And Joe Biden’s first response was to pressure Israel to make more concessions. There is a reason the West hasn’t won a war in generations.​
      Israel is just as vicious handing out retribution as Hamas is with terrorism. They don't need our help.

If we join in, it will be WWIII. Our consistent support/interest ensures those sympathetic to Hamas' plight, don't decide to engage. We are acting as referee.

Comment

• I did not have anything like this on my bingo card:

Israel Hacked Pagers of Hezbollah Fighters and Made Them Explode, Hundreds of Injuries Reported

In one of the most unbelievable developments of 2024, Israel somehow hacked into the pagers and cell phones of Hezbollah fighters and caused them to explode. News of hundreds of injuries, including dismemberments broke on Tuesday morning.

Who knew this was even possible.

Comment

• Holy crap. *Looking around at all the electronic crap sitting next to me*

Seems like to me they caused the battery to overheat somehow.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Well, sure I want an electric car............

Comment

• I wonder if these were special pagers of some kind. If these were hezbollah fighters, who knows what these clowns are carrying around.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                I did not have anything like this on my bingo card:

Israel Hacked Pagers of Hezbollah Fighters and Made Them Explode, Hundreds of Injuries Reported

In one of the most unbelievable developments of 2024, Israel somehow hacked into the pagers and cell phones of Hezbollah fighters and caused them to explode. News of hundreds of injuries, including dismemberments broke on Tuesday morning.

Who knew this was even possible.

I won't be carrying mine in my front pocket anymore!
                Gadzooks, maybe i should quit carrying it all together. What if the Dems get cell phone numbers of all Republicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Well, sure I want an electric car............

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    I wonder if these were special pagers of some kind. If these were hezbollah fighters, who knows what these clowns are carrying around.
                    I wouldn't think so. Just a regular pager with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery would do it. If you can jack with the software to cause the LiPo battery to overheat and cause thermal runaway. For example, use the auto-upgrade feature to inject trojan firmware that tells the software to run the vibrator motor at a frequency it can't operate at ... you are providing juice to the coil but the motor can't run (wearer doesn't get alerted) and then ... heat ... gas ... bang.

Just a guess of course. And now that I think about it, our cell phones have the same risk.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          REPORT: Mossad Intercepted Hezbollah Pager Shipment, Loaded Them With Explosives

The Israeli spy agency Mossad allegedly intercepted Hezbollah’s shipment of new pagers months ago and rigged them with high explosives — resulting in the stunning attack on the Lebanese terror group Tuesday, according to a new report.

Mossad agents reportedly placed Pentaerythritol tetranitrate (PETN), a highly explosive material, inside the batteries of the pagers, sources told Sky News Arabia, according to a translation from the Times of Israel.

The devices were then detonated by an external signal that caused the batteries inside to overheat, the sources added.

PETN — Pentaerythritol tetranitrate — is structurally similar to nitroglycerine, and like nitroglycerin, it has been around a while, having been created and patented in Germany in 1894, and used in military applications by Germany in World Wars 1 and 2. The use of a German-created high explosive by Mossad to ruin the whole day of a bunch of Hezbollah terrorists, well, if that's not the greatest irony of the year, it will do until a greater example comes along.​

Comment

• 10 little Muslims running through the desert, Booooom! Nine little Muslims...

Comment

• Today attack was on Walkie Talkies...

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                Today attack was on Walkie Talkies...
                                Walkie-talkies exploded in Beirut and other parts of Lebanon on Wednesday in a second wave of attacks targeting devices a day after pagers used by Hezbollah blew up, state media and officials for the militant group said. The attacks — which were widely believed to be carried out by Israel targeting Hezbollah but have also killed civilians — have hiked fears that the two sides' simmering conflict could escalate into all-out war. Speaking to Israeli troops on Wednesday, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said, “We are at the start of a new phase in the war — it requires courage, determination and perseverance.”

Comment

Working...
                                X