Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    ABC News @ABC

Hamas has claimed responsibility for a shooting at a Jerusalem bus stop that left at least three people dead and 16 others injured Thursday morning.
    We done need no steeenkin cease fire

Comment

• Comment

• The left will tell us how inhumane the killing of the two terrorists was.
        At the end of the clip, you will see two "men" cap their asses when they get back in their car. Bravo for those dudes!
        Too sad how the left preaches tolerance and anti-racism while hating whites, Jews and christians. Supporting Hamas in any way should earn you a ticket to live in the Gaza strip under Hamas rule.

Comment

• Seems like there was an accomplice recording it. Hope they find that guy too. I haven't been reading or listening to news, but I'm guessing the left won't say anything about Hamas disregarding a cease-fire, or specifically targeting civilians. That dog only hunts in one direction.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

The left will tell us how inhumane the killing of the two terrorists was.
            At the end of the clip, you will see two "men" cap their asses when they get back in their car. Bravo for those dudes!
            Too sad how the left preaches tolerance and anti-racism while hating whites, Jews and christians. Supporting Hamas in any way should earn you a ticket to live in the Gaza strip under Hamas rule.
            zero reason to arrest those guys............less than zero

Comment

• The West Bank surrounds Jerusalem, and there are lots of dangerous cities in the West Bank where the Palestinians run the city and the protection of citizens in those cities. Each of those cities have signs up where the Israeli government say that people enter the city gates at their own risk. The Israeli military are numerous in Jerusalem (their actual police force), but the military are occupied right now, so I'm not sure the protections are as numerous as usual. I'm sure that the Old city of Jerusalem, West Wall, and Temple Mount are still being protected with check points to pass through, and guns monitored, because the Israeli government is in charge, and they allow Jews, Christians, and Muslims to continue their worship activities in their churches, mosques, and synagogues. West Bank cities like Bethlehem who have a Christian church, etc. but a smallish Christian population (In 1950, Christians numbered 86%, and now it's closer to 10%) compared to Muslims is a town where I'm curious about how safe Christians are right now in a town with many (obviously) Christian traditions and history. Every Israeli citizen has to serve 2 years of military service (both male and female), and many past IDF members have been called back to serve.
              Last edited by Shockm; December 1, 2023, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• U.S. State Department says Hamas ended the prisoner exchange because they didn't want to release any of the women they had been raping and have their stories come out.

The spokesman will probably be fired tomorrow for providing an honest assessment.

There also was a video of Hamas bringing into a hospital what was believed to be some important Hamas leader. Security was pushing away everybody with cameras and making threats.

Shin Bet said they will hunt down any Hamas leaders throughout the world, including Turkey and Qatar.

Comment

• Mossad will be hunting Hamas memberss like Nazi leaders for eternity.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Israel most definitely should re-annex Gaza, re-establish it's governance, and police it just like any other part of Israel. I suspect most folks living in Gaza would welcome it, and I suspect most of them are sick of living under Hamas.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Israel most definitely should re-annex Gaza, re-establish it's governance, and police it just like any other part of Israel. I suspect most folks living in Gaza would welcome it, and I suspect most of them are sick of living under Hamas.
                      You might be very wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

You might be very wrong.
                        I know it's not conventional wisdom, but I might also be very right.

There's a common idea that the people of Gaza elected Hamas, therefore they support Hamas lock-stock-and-barrel. Sure, like the folks of Philippines kept electing Ferdinand Marcos. Not buying that at all. And what happens if the Gazans speak out against Hamas?

Again, while not conventional wisdom, I am more apt to believe that Gaza was hijacked by a terrorist organization, Hamas, and that the people don't support Hamas but are too scared to say or do anything about it.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

There's a common idea that the people of Gaza elected Hamas, therefore they support Hamas lock-stock-and-barrel. Sure, like the folks of Philippines kept electing Ferdinand Marcos. .
                          Like Americans elected Joe Biden without some help of the FBI, ballot stuffing, and J6 setup?

Comment

I know it's not conventional wisdom, but I might also be very right.

There's a common idea that the people of Gaza elected Hamas, therefore they support Hamas lock-stock-and-barrel. Sure, like the folks of Philippines kept electing Ferdinand Marcos. Not buying that at all. And what happens if the Gazans speak out against Hamas?

Again, while not conventional wisdom, I am more apt to believe that Gaza was hijacked by a terrorist organization, Hamas, and that the people don't support Hamas but are too scared to say or do anything about it.
                            With the curriculum in Gaza schools including hating (possibly killing) the Jews, I'm not sure about this. However, probably kids don't vote.

Comment

Like Americans elected Joe Biden without some help of the FBI, ballot stuffing, and J6 setup?
                              I was thinking more like America voted tyrant, fascist, racist, murderer, insurrectionist and slayer of democracy, Donald Trump.

Comment

I don't disagree that there was some "cheating" going on in certain states. However, I doubt that the Electoral College would have been changed by it. In swing states, there were enough eyes at polls watching to stop most of the "cheating". I think that Trump was wrong that he lost because of that in the states where voting was close.

Comment

Working...
                                X