No announcement yet.

Israel invaded...WAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine it being a month after Pearl Harbor and some nitwit halfwit dimwit wants a cease fire while they reload..........

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Man has courage...a Palestinian saying things like that regarding Hamas will get a Hamas death warrant placed on his head. Puts into perspective how gutless and biased much of the international media is. Strange when it is PC for much of the world's media, especially western media, tacitly supporting a vicious terrorist organization like Hamas.

Comment

• terrorist attack today at our northern border

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          terrorist attack today at our northern border

First of many to come

Comment

terrorist attack today at our northern border

Mario got Bowser with a Red Turtle Shell, passed him and Luigi for a first place finish.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

First of many to come
              Drunk gamblers?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Drunk gamblers?
                I find it odd that they now say it was not terrorism, but they don't release the name of the driver in this "accident" of driving 100mph into a barricade. And I don't believe cars explode like this one did when they crash. Catch fire, yes. Explode, no.

Comment

• Didn't some of the 9/11 terrorists spend their last days on Earth gambling and partying?
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

I find it odd that they now say it was not terrorism, but they don't release the name of the driver in this "accident" of driving 100mph into a barricade. And I don't believe cars explode like this one did when they crash. Catch fire, yes. Explode, no.
                      Until full information is totally out, I don't think you can rule out anything for 100%. I could still have been a terrorist event without explosives, but at least from the evidence it doesn't look like a car bomb.

Some of the videos I have seen show that the scattering of car parts was from a high-speed impact. Then there was a fire. Had there been an "explosive event," you would have seen some crater, all the glass blown out from the overpressure.

I

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Until full information is totally out, I don't think you can rule out anything for 100%. I could still have been a terrorist event without explosives, but at least from the evidence it doesn't look like a car bomb.

Some of the videos I have seen show that the scattering of car parts was from a high-speed impact. Then there was a fire. Had there been an "explosive event," you would have seen some crater, all the glass blown out from the overpressure.

I
                          I agree after watching again and names released

Comment

Biden must have negotiated this deal. The release of 150 Palestinian criminals imprisoned in Israel for 25 innocent Israel citizens held hostage by Hamas.

Great bargain.

Comment

Biden must have negotiated this deal. The release of 150 Palestinian criminals imprisoned in Israel for 25 innocent Israel citizens held hostage by Hamas.

Great bargain.
                              Israel must be thinking that they can track them and kill them now. That's how I would treat the situation if I were Israel.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• ABC News @ABC

Hamas has claimed responsibility for a shooting at a Jerusalem bus stop that left at least three people dead and 16 others injured Thursday morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X