Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel’s Version of SNL Takes Aim at Woke, Hamas-Sympathizing Students

Comment

• It looks like Hamas may have tried to assassinate PA President Mahmoud Abbas today. Hamas is pissed the West Bank is not joining in and getting their homes leveled.

One of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' bodyguards was shot dead in an assassination attempt on the leader after he was given a 24-hour ultimatum by the "Sons of Abu Jandal" to declare a "global war" against Israel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        It looks like Hamas may have tried to assassinate PA President Mahmoud Abbas today. Hamas is pissed the West Bank is not joining in and getting their homes leveled.

One of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' bodyguards was shot dead in an assassination attempt on the leader after he was given a 24-hour ultimatum by the "Sons of Abu Jandal" to declare a "global war" against Israel.

Goes to show that if all wars were handled like Israel is handling this one. Countries would think twice before casting the first stone.
        My dad always taught me that if anyone hits me, I give everything I have to beat the ever living crap out of them.

Comment

• Welp, sounds like the USA is at war. God help us.............

U.S. Strikes Iran-Linked Facility in Syria in Round of Retaliation. Air Force F-15E jets carried out the strikes.
          Drone and rocket attacks on U.S. forces have continued in recent weeks, prompting a second round of retaliatory airstrikes in eastern Syria.
          Last edited by pinstripers; November 8, 2023, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Welp, sounds like the USA is at war. God help us.............

U.S. Strikes Iran-Linked Facility in Syria in Round of Retaliation. Air Force F-15E jets carried out the strikes.
            Drone and rocket attacks on U.S. forces have continued in recent weeks, prompting a second round of retaliatory airstrikes in eastern Syria.
            Retaliation in response to daily attacks on US soldiers. Just more back and forth in the cycle of violence by the Western Colonizers.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Houth's in Yemen shot down a U.S. MQ-9 Reaper today. Not sure why we didn't respond with massive attack on their missiles storage areas.

The Houthis in Yemen reportedly shot down the MQ-9 drone off its shores amid a huge buildup of American naval power in the region.

Comment

Probably took out 1 or 2 portapotties on a road construction site well away from humans. That will teach them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Houth's in Yemen shot down a U.S. MQ-9 Reaper today. Not sure why we didn't respond with massive attack on their missiles storage areas.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-yemen-reports
                  It takes Joes administration a few days to arrange the payments to not doing it again.

Comment

• It just feels different when we put piloted aircraft up to shoot at a target, rather than drones or missiles. Feels more like war.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• FBI Director Confirms Hamas-Led Threats Against Americans in the U.S. Now at 'Whole Other Level'

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified Wednesday before the House Committee on Homeland Security and revealed that, due to the Israel-Hamas war, "The threat of an attack against Americans in the United States" has been raised "to a whole other level."

In his prepared remarks, Wray provided more context to those threats: "Since October 7th, we've seen a rogue’s gallery of foreign terrorist organizations call for attacks against Americans and our allies. Hizballah expressed its support and praise for Hamas and threatened to attack U.S. interests in the Middle East. Al-Qaida issued its most specific call to attack the United States in the last five years. Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula called on jihadists to attack Americans and Jewish people everywhere. ISIS urged its followers to target Jewish communities in the United States and Europe."

In short, Americans are under threat both at home and abroad; not surprisingly, Jews are most at risk from these threats.

Comment

• Comment

• Saw a link to a Sunflower article in a tweet. I was curious so I followed the link.

Aziza Hasan shared how anger can be a “helpful energy” during a talk on “navigating the impossible” of the Israel and Palestine conflict during a virtual visit to Wichita State on Nov. 11.  The creation of Israel in 1948 caused the displacement of over 700,000 Palestinians and the capture of 78% of the region’s land....

I quit reading after this (describing Hamas as a "Palestinian Islamist political group"):

Sunflower article.jpg

Oh, and apparently, The Sunflower has disabled the ability to select text or right-click on the website. So I had to do a screen grab.

Comment

• The only difference between Hamas and the Nazis is the Nazis tried to hide their actions.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X