Israel invaded...WAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Not buying that. Yes they have allies in the Dem party, but they hate America and see weakness of the highest level right now.
    I know reading comprehension is tough on shockernet, but Hamas has nothing to gain, and a lot more to lose by conducting some type of terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Comment

Not sure what they have to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Not sure what they have to lose.
        Then why have Hamas not attacked? There is nothing stopping them. They have plenty of operatives in the US.

Because they have nothing to gain. Hamas is more of crime family that uses Israel to stay in power.

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            1500 total dead so far, including at least 11 Americans

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Somehow the NFL released a stronger statement than the State Department

* Unless it's hate against America, and then we don't have an opinion.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I know reading comprehension is tough on shockernet, but Hamas has nothing to gain, and a lot more to lose by conducting some type of terrorist attack on U.S. soil.
                There are thousands of not millions of Palestine supporters in this country who hate America, So I stand by my belief that we will see terrorist attacks on US soil soon.

But I won't throw an insult at you, as you did me, just because we have different opinions.

Comment

I wonder what our elected leaders response will be. I'm sure they are having focus groups on what the best response will be that walks the line between not looking anti-semite and also not piss off their far left base that defaults to supporting the less white side.

Sad, but that is their biggest concern. It's not helping the killed Americans and hostages. Its how to navigate the polls.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Reporters with i24 News toured the "scene of devastation" in Kfar Aza, where soldiers worked to remove bodies of victims who were brutally murdered in their homes. Some soldiers said they found babies with their heads cut off, according to i24 News.
                    IDF airstrikes killed Joad Abu Shmalah, the Hamas Minister of Economy in the Gaza Strip, and Zachariah Abu Ma'amar, a senior member of the Hamas' political bureau and head of its office for internal relations.

The hunt will continue ….

Comment

I wonder if there is any feasible way for SEALs or Delta to be able to get the Americans freed. Gaza should be open territory to operate at will at this point. But man going in there would be dicey. But pretty sure they would be chomping at the bit to give it a go.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

traitor
                        trā′tərnoun
                        1. One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.
                        2. One who violates his allegiance and betrays his country; one who is guilty of treason. See treason.
                        3. One who betrays any trust; a person guilty of perfidy or treachery; one who violates confidence reposed in him.
                        Tlaib is not being immediately impeached because ... ?

How is publicly supporting a terrorist organization attacking a close ally not immediately impeachable?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I would have one question for anyone supporting Palestine....

Would you rather live under the ideology of the Palestinians or the Israeli's?

My guess is that the dipshits who claim to support Palestine would be really effing surprised if they knew what those folks believe. (Outside of murder, rape, and incest)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I wonder if there is any feasible way for SEALs or Delta to be able to get the Americans freed. Gaza should be open territory to operate at will at this point. But man going in there would be dicey. But pretty sure they would be chomping at the bit to give it a go.
                            Have to have FIRM Intel giving exact location first and they move around alot

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              traitor
                              trā′tərnoun
                              1. One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.
                              2. One who violates his allegiance and betrays his country; one who is guilty of treason. See treason.
                              3. One who betrays any trust; a person guilty of perfidy or treachery; one who violates confidence reposed in him.
                              Tlaib is not being immediately impeached because ... ?

How is publicly supporting a terrorist organization attacking a close ally not immediately impeachable?
                              Not one mention of Iran today by JB. BO/JB funded Iran who funds the terrorists. The left is stocked full of traitors working for their masters.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X