Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post
    Don’t sleep on vintage Carmen Electra

She looks well worth sleeping on to me. Do you think she would let a 67yo overweight dude sleep on her?

Comment

Luciana Carro

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Kassia Magnolia. Another one of my favorites.

Brazilian model - did a lot of modeling for Lise Charmel in France (French lingerie, swimsuits, etc....kind of pricey, so don't ask if wife and I bought anything.)

I don't know if there are any gifs, but you can watch a compilation of her modeling at fashion shows for Lise Charmel on Youtube. (6 minutes)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Fabiana Bytyqi

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

No idea, but I do like the car...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              No idea, but I do like the car...

Classic cars would have been a better investment than the stock market over the last 25 years. Too bad 45 year old cars are trash or I would be a buyer.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Classic cars would have been a better investment than the stock market over the last 25 years. Too bad 45 year old cars are trash or I would be a buyer.
                True, this ‘59 corvette sold for around $4k new; today they sell anywhere from $60-125k depending on options; I’ve seen high optioned fuelies nearing $200k. Now back to your regular scheduled programming.

Comment

Regularly scheduled programming:

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Comment

Shania Twain

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Does it mean I'm a visual person if I can't name one song that she sings? Is she the singer that has the song with the line "let's go boys."

Comment

I think she had a song that started with 'Let's go girls', but I could be wrong.

Link to Wiki with all of her albums and hits. She has had a **** ton of hits. Including what seems to be seven #1's in the US and fourteen in Canada. If you listen to country music or not, I guarantee you'd recognize at least a handful of her songs if you heard them.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Rachel Pizzolato
                            Attached Files

Comment

For those who have maybe experienced more life than others...

Grace Kelly

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                For those who have maybe experienced more life than others...

Grace Kelly

She was always easy on my eyes… an early SweeTart.

Comment

Working...
                                X