• Yikes! I need a larger monitor...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Brooke Mayo

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Tricia Helfer

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Didn't recognize her without the uber-blonde hair from Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Didn't recognize her without the uber-blonde hair from Battlestar Galactica.
            I almost used that pic. Also, I've sadly never seen Battlestar Galactica. It's on my list of things to binge at some point.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I almost used that pic. Also, I've sadly never seen Battlestar Galactica. It's on my list of things to binge at some point.

It's not great, but it's worth binging at some point.

That being said, if you don't feel old enough already, the NEW Battlestar is almost 20 years old. SMH The 1st episode came out in 2004.

Unfreakingbelievable.

Comment

• I was caught up in Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) through the 90's and 00's and missed out on others. I discovered Firefly a few years ago and can't believe it got cancelled. Found Farscape around the same time. I've heard a ton of talk about Battlestar over the years and just haven't gotten around to it. I just finished a series on HBO MAX and may have to see if I can find Battlestar next and get that knocked out.

Speaking of Stargate...

Amanda Tapping

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I'm seven episodes in on Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (First season 2022, so I have some catching up to do); no total hotties, but not bad... I recommend the series (Paramount +) to any Star Trek fans... quite entertaining.

This one is intriguing, but after researching the actress, transgender in real life... had me fooled.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Original Battlestar Galactica was available on Tubi. Original Cylons were great. I think it may be on Peacock now.

This game was fun. And one of the best space ships (The Colonial Viper) outside of a Tie Fighter and X-Wing.

Loved growing up in the 70s and 80s. There should be an off-season thread for either the 70s or 80s since there's so little to talk about basketball wise.

Speaking of 70s, Actress (and Bond girl) and model Valerie Leon.

Comment

• The Colonial Viper kicked ass.

Especially when facing the Cylon Oval which only had 1 move, a slow turn to the upper left.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the first season of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. Waiting for the 2nd season to finish before binging.

Comment

• Ashley D'Amboise

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                            Original Battlestar Galactica was available on Tubi. Original Cylons were great. I think it may be on Peacock now.

This game was fun. And one of the best space ships (The Colonial Viper) outside of a Tie Fighter and X-Wing.

Loved growing up in the 70s and 80s. There should be an off-season thread for either the 70s or 80s since there's so little to talk about basketball wise.

Speaking of 70s, Actress (and Bond girl) and model Valerie Leon.

I had that game. Also had the Mattel football game like that. Got it for Christmas. I found it before it was wrapped and would go downstairs and play it each night until Christmas. Don’t tell my mom.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I had that game. Also had the Mattel football game like that. Got it for Christmas. I found it before it was wrapped and would go downstairs and play it each night until Christmas. Don’t tell my mom.
                              I STILL have the handheld Mattel Football if you want to borrow it. Still works. LOL. There was a green version - a better game and was "Football 2".
                              (I'm a toy collector in my super secret identity)

Comment

• Zara Taylor

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X