Actress Kaitlyn Dever.

Jailbait!!!

Comment

• She's 26
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Pania Rose

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Lauren Jauregui

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• The Dragon Queen, actress Emilia Clark.

Comment

• Since I rarely post on weekends, I'll do one more vintage. Rita Hayworth.

Comment

• SubGod22

You started all this. Perhaps you should do an alphabetical index of names as an add on to your first post to keep from having duplicates (and helping ones like me). I'm surprised that Rita Hayworth hadn't been done by now.

I know, I know. You (and most others) have a much better memory than I.

Comment

• Jitka Bartonickova

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        SubGod22

You started all this. Perhaps you should do an alphabetical index of names as an add on to your first post to keep from having duplicates (and helping ones like me). I'm surprised that Rita Hayworth hadn't been done by now.

I know, I know. You (and most others) have a much better memory than I.
                        I'm not going to complain if there are a few duplicates over time. I will admit that I have a massive list of names that get crossed off after I post, but I don't cross check names of others who post to my list so eventually there's bound to be some duplication. But I'd hope that they're far enough apart that most won't remember or care.

I also know that a number of the ladies I've posted aren't as well known to most. I have watched a lot of movies and TV in my days and listened to a lot of music and there are a plethora of beautiful women out there.

My list is constantly being added to as well.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm not going to complain if there are a few duplicates over time. I will admit that I have a massive list of names that get crossed off after I post, but I don't cross check names of others who post to my list so eventually there's bound to be some duplication. But I'd hope that they're far enough apart that most won't remember or care.

I also know that a number of the ladies I've posted aren't as well known to most. I have watched a lot of movies and TV in my days and listened to a lot of music and there are a plethora of beautiful women out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I personally love duplication, and Gal Gadot, with whom you started this thread in post #1. But I will try not repeat. Except maybe with Puck Moonen.

Comment

• Jennifer Beals

Comment

• Mugdha Godse

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X