No announcement yet.

Chinese Spy Balloon Flying over the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunga Din (aka CNN) was at it again today. Their "White House Correspondent" claimed that Biden ordered the balloon to be shot down as soon as he was briefed on it (after playing his tarmac comment to the press) essentially deflecting the burden to the military for allowing it to traverse the US all week.

That's either a complete lie or an attempt at a misleading word salad. 100% he wasn't "first briefed" about it on Wednesday, when he CLAIMS to have told the Pentagon to shoot it down, which frankly I do not believe.

I'm not trying to be a conspiracy guy, but that sounds terribly convenient after the fact, don't you think? I'd love to know how this REALLY unfolded.

And I'm being fair about this. There are satellites everywhere. I don't think this balloon really gave the Chinese much in the way of new information and I think there's a decent chance it did in fact get here by accident. But allowing it to get here was 1000% a mistake. I don't even care if we screwed up over the Aleutian Islands and didn't shoot it down then and it got into Canadian airspace.

US: Hey Canada, can we shoot this balloon down over the NW Territory?

Canada: No

US: Well we're shooting it down anyway, ****tard.

Start defending this country and our borders or get out of the way for someone that will you feckless shitstain.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Gunga Din (aka CNN) was at it again today. Their "White House Correspondent" claimed that Biden ordered the balloon to be shot down as soon as he was briefed on it (after playing his tarmac comment to the press) essentially deflecting the burden to the military for allowing it to traverse the US all week.

That's either a complete lie or an attempt at a misleading word salad. 100% he wasn't "first briefed" about it on Wednesday, when he CLAIMS to have told the Pentagon to shoot it down, which frankly I do not believe.

I'm not trying to be a conspiracy guy, but that sounds terribly convenient after the fact, don't you think? I'd love to know how this REALLY unfolded.

And I'm being fair about this. There are satellites everywhere. I don't think this balloon really gave the Chinese much in the way of new information and I think there's a decent chance it did in fact get here by accident. But allowing it to get here was 1000% a mistake. I don't even care if we screwed up over the Aleutian Islands and didn't shoot it down then and it got into Canadian airspace.

US: Hey Canada, can we shoot this balloon down over the NW Territory?

Canada: No

US: Well we're shooting it down anyway, ****tard.

Start defending this country and our borders or get out of the way for someone that will you feckless shitstain.
      Does Biden not shooting it down before transversing the US really surprise you? Look at his record on the southern, and now northern, boarder. Not to mention ties to China through his adorable son.

10 out of 10 times he handles the situation exactly the same.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

If he gave the order to shoot it down Wednesday, why did the military disregard his direct order? Has he lost control of his military?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Attached Files
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                If he gave the order to shoot it down Wednesday, why did the military disregard his direct order? Has he lost control of his military?
                He made it clear just a moment ago that his men never take matters into their own hands. His men follow orders or people die.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

He made it clear just a moment ago that his men never take matters into their own hands. His men follow orders or people die.
                  So now he is saying he didn't order it to be shot down on Wednesday?

Comment

We might not be all that clear.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      We might not be all that clear.
                      Certainly not crystal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

So now he is saying he didn't order it to be shot down on Wednesday?
                        I think he ordered the code red.

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Air Force just shot down another object over Alaska.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              Air Force just shot down another object over Alaska.
                              Wow, what was it? Details!

Comment

A drone?

Comment

Working...
                                X