Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOOT THE...... DAMN BALLOON ...... DOWN

Comment

Punch a couple of holes in that sucker. It is headed towards more and more populated areas.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

I looked, but dont know where. Im in western shawnee
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I am assuming any information that device has collected to this point has already been transmitted back to China. Joe is probably under orders to wait until it gets out over the Atlantic or the Gulf and then he can shoot it down.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If u look at picture under the ballon - it is carrying a payload. What is the payload? The US says it believes it spy sensors. China says it is just meteorological equipment. But this payload has been estimated to be the size of several buses.
            Got it, When I’m hearing payload, I’m thinking munitions.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              SHOOT THE...... DAMN BALLOON ...... DOWN
              "Talk to me Goose"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm just getting caught up here.....what altitude is this thing at?

You'll have a hard time finding anyone that has more respect and love for our military and their capabilities, but seriously, why haven't we commandeered this thing yet?

It's a ****ing balloon. If somehow were flummoxed by a god damned Chinese balloon.....I seriously fear for our existence.

And I have a bad feeling the problems associated with this are directly related to the buffoon residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Also I bet VP Harris was dancing in street when she heard it was the size of a school bus. I mean, who doesn't love a school bus?

Comment

This thing flies over someplace like Tennessee, some redneck is going to get a drone, attach some ammo to it, and take a shot. That would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I'm just getting caught up here.....what altitude is this thing at?

You'll have a hard time finding anyone that has more respect and love for our military and their capabilities, but seriously, why haven't we commandeered this thing yet?

It's a ****ing balloon. If somehow were flummoxed by a god damned Chinese balloon.....I seriously fear for our existence.

And I have a bad feeling the problems associated with this are directly related to the buffoon residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Also I bet VP Harris was dancing in street when she heard it was the size of a school bus. I mean, who doesn't love a school bus?
                    60K feet. Well above commercial traffic.

Comment

What would Trump have done by now?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How did it get all the way to Montana without us knowing about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          What would Trump have done by now?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

They won't protect middle America but $5 says they obliterate the balloon if it shifts toward Washington DC instead of tracking to Florida.

Comment

Comment

So if the Biden administration didn’t want to shoot down the balloon due to the debris field…would they have the same response if a Chinese fighter jet flew into the U.S. We wouldn’t shoot it down either?

Comment

Working...
                                X