2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Just did my best to watch the View's interview with Kamala. Even though I classify it as a comedy show, and I enjoy comedy, it was just too sickening. Two segments were enough I couldn't take it anymore. Don't know how so many women can buy her lies. If women want respect they need to do some critical thinking on their own instead of buying into the crap they are being fed by the View and the MSM. That is all.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

This article explains how much CBS edited and altered Harris’ 60 minutes interview to make her not look so bad.

Comment

• "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• If your family's town gets hit by an F5 tornado, will FEMA -- as it is run today -- be there for them? The answer is no.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            If your family's town gets hit by an F5 tornado, will FEMA -- as it is run today -- be there for them? The answer is no.
            As a libertarian you shouldn’t expect or want the government be there? Right? It about personal responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

As a libertarian you shouldn’t expect or want the government be there? Right? It about personal responsibility.
              I do not expect my 80 year old mother to be able to navigate a natural disaster by herself if I can't get to her, and I do expect the taxes I paid for emergency services to be used for emergency services if God forbid my family can't help themselves in a disaster.

Comment

• We are in strange times if Trump has a chance in hell of winning Michigan, yet that's exactly what the latest Quinnipiac poll shows. He is leading in Michigan by 3 points.

Has to be a typo.
                Last edited by Kung Wu; 6 days ago.

Comment

• I know I am repeating myself, but the ingredients for a 1980-esque landslide are in the pot. Doesn't mean it will happen, of course.

I will not be surprised if Trump gets 14+% of the black vote, like Reagan did, for example. And the polls didn't project that to happen in 1980 either. But the ingredients are there, I'm tellin' ya.

Comment

I know I am repeating myself, but the ingredients for a 1980-esque landslide are in the pot. Doesn't mean it will happen, of course.

I will not be surprised if Trump gets 14+% of the black vote, like Reagan did, for example. And the polls didn't project that to happen in 1980 either. But the ingredients are there, I'm tellin' ya.
                    This country needs that type of asskicking more than anything right now.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

This country needs that type of asskicking more than anything right now.
                      Hundo P.

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Polymarket (favored by the Ruthless Variety Progrum) is going crazy right now.

Comment

I know I am repeating myself, but the ingredients for a 1980-esque landslide are in the pot. Doesn't mean it will happen, of course.

Comment

• It appears Trump has some momentum. The more Harris feels this, the more she does. The more she does, the less popular she becomes. Or so it seems.

Comment

• It’s the hope that kills you.

Walz calling for the elimination of the Electoral College was, questionable.

Harris calling DeSantis then complaining he didn’t answer was at best poorly timed, and at worst, oblivious to what’s happening in the country right now.

For crying out loud, SNL is making fun of both of them!

Russell Brand saying make MSNBC Great Again is also fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X