2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, wow!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Doug Emhoff, the husband of Vice President Kamala Harris, has denied a report alleging that he slapped an ex-girlfriend across the face so hard that she spun around. Emhoff went on to say that the three witnesses are lying.​

Comment

• "The work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by, or a result of, many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen."---------------Kamala Harris

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• FWIW - This close to election day in 2016 and 2020, the betting odds were squarely against Trump. In one election he beat the odds substantially and won, and in another he damn near won even in the face of the worst pandemic in 100 years. With the bettors having this dead even at this point in the race, that is a very good sign for Trump.

Comment

• The last minute "breaking votes" almost always go to the outsider, or change candidate. Almost always. And that would seem to favor Trump as well. If the betting is right and just a little over 1% is still undecided, and even if just 1% is undecided, if that breaks for Trump 2-1, which it usually would, it's more than enough to clinch things for him.

And as we all know, a national tie almost assuredly is a win for the GOP in the Electoral College. It's all but impossible to see Trump winning the popular vote and NOT winning the EC.

But these are very strange times we live in, and Trump is an unusual candidate, to say the least.

Comment

• If I were going to bet, I would bet on Harris. Just so I could at least make a little scratch before it all goes to hell in a hand-basket.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• There is a very strange lack of polling since the VP debate. It feels like a coordinated effort to keep Trump from getting any momentum from a bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      There is a very strange lack of polling since the VP debate. It feels like a coordinated effort to keep Trump from getting any momentum from a bump.
                      Are you implying that polls are used to shape opinions?
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Are you implying that polls are used to shape opinions?
                        I suppose I am. But it is very odd having this quiet of a polling period this close to the election. Nate Silver and New York Times have picked up on it.

Nate Silver: "There’s been surprisingly little polling since the VP debate, but what we’re seeing isn’t causing the model to rethink the race."

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Polymarket | This market will resolve to “Yes” if Donald J. Trump wins the 2024 US Presidential Election. Otherwise, this market will resolve to “No.” The r...

Kung Wu includes this with his overall number, but it's interesting to dig into as they also have betting lines on combos (R Pres, D Senate, D House for example). This number is changing, fast and I think you can see this in the Harris response in the last few days.

They know they're in trouble, waiting for Trump to lose is less and less likely to work and they are going to have to go on the offensive...which they know is a real problem.

32 days.....32.........32........we have work to do. 32 days.

****ing idiot.

Comment

• A 6 point spread less than 4 weeks out is not insignificant, at all.

Comment

• Just did my best to watch the View's interview with Kamala. Even though I classify it as a comedy show, and I enjoy comedy, it was just too sickening. Two segments were enough I couldn't take it anymore. Don't know how so many women can buy her lies. If women want respect they need to do some critical thinking on their own instead of buying into the crap they are being fed by the View and the MSM. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X