X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      According to this article whoever wins the Presidency is screwed, because the market is headed toward a Depression era downturn and the next President will get blamed for it even though they have nothing to do with it:

The Kitco News Team brings you the latest news, videos, analysis and opinions regarding Precious Metals, Crypto, Mining, World Markets and Global Economy.
      Lemme save ya a few years and just say, don't give too much credence to Elliott's Waves...

There's geometry/symmetry in the markets, but it's no Holy Grail.

That. Is. All.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Who knows if it actually will, but if it does, you can guarantee that both will propose policies that probably aren't the right ones to deal with the situation for short term ease. The best policy IMO, is to do nothing that benefits actual companies. I know that I will sound heartless, but...

If we are going to spend $100 billion to ease the pain for instance, I would prefer just giving that money directly to individuals and let the companies go down and their assets be redistributed through the market. What I don't want is millions/billions going to companies that will pocket the $$ pay their CEOs and boards and do nothing for the little guys. If the corporations are the big baddies, why do they get bailed out.

There's going to be mass unemployment anyway if we go into a depression. It may be best to just bite the bullet and get through it.

And the government spending/giving $$ to businesses to keep people employed is not a good idea and only delays the inevitable (while lining the pockets of special intetests and donors).

Basically, what I'm saying is that a stock market crash is just another opportunity for the feds to distribute more proceeds of the graft and corruption to their buddies. They won't do anything to actually solve the problem. Because there isn't one. This is decades on the making.
        Yup let weak companies fail, minimize government intervention, deregulate industries to let market forces correct the problem quickly.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Lemme save ya a few years and just say, don't give too much credence to Elliott's Waves...

There's geometry/symmetry in the markets, but it's no Holy Grail.
          I don't give any credence to any technical analysis, because it's not my world. :) But Avi Gilburt is generally considered a stud by finance gurus, so I dunno.

Comment

• Kamala will win the cookie sales tally; some demorat will purchase 5k Kamala cookies at the eleventh hour… listen to the owner…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              What the heck is this about? lol

Comment

I don't give any credence to any technical analysis, because it's not my world. :) But Avi Gilburt is generally considered a stud by finance gurus, so I dunno.
                Not by me. But then again, I'm not a "guru".

Avi Gilburt is an Elliott Wave market analyst and founder of ElliottWaveTrader.net, a live trading room featuring a team of more than a dozen analysts and a dynamic community of thousands of professional traders and money managers.​
                That's ^^^ a guru. Be advised!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  Not by me. But then again, I'm not a "guru".

That's ^^^ a guru. Be advised!
                  I just do what WstateU says to do and I keep making more moolah.

Comment

What the heck is this about? lol
                    Illegal immigrants from Haiti eating local's cats in Ohio.

Comment

• No question in my mind she has known the questions for a while now allowing her to prepare. She has that huge advantage plus the help of
                      the moderators. Afterwards she will have the help of the spinners. DJT will have to maintain his composure threw all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

WTH?!

Comment

I just do what WstateU says to do and I keep making more moolah.
                          Yep, stay the course has worked well for me the past several decades. We’re bound to have a correction soon and we’ll be checking our drawers. Just ignore the mess and hold your nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Yep, stay the course has worked well for me the past several decades. We’re bound to have a correction soon and we’ll be checking our drawers. Just ignore the mess and hold your nose.
                            That's what I did through Covid. Once the market started tanking I just decided to not look at my portfolio ever. Man was I shocked when I dialed back in in 2022/2023 sometime expecting to see disaster.

Comment

• God Bless Texas!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X