The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

The problem is no matter what "handouts" he takes issue with, some fringe group will say, "See you're a racist targeting minority group X, because you KNOW taking away that handout disproportionately affects them." And the liberals and media will make as much noise about it as they can -- regardless of whether it actually does affect some minority group or not -- in order to isolate him and ruin his political career.
    No doubt. I've just resigned myself to the fact that I am a racist, white supremacists, maga extremist.
    It's more likely than the Hispanic shooter in Texas being labeled as a white supremacists, as the media is doing.

Comment

• I oppose all hand outs when it comes down to it. I might be able to be talked into a limited time help you get on your feet thing if it's heavily restricted and their are firm limits and goals to be met. But I also don't trust gov't enough for that.

Most of the handouts that illegals end up getting and are incentives to come are also handouts all races of Americans get. And the fact that I oppose all handouts, including corporate, it would be pretty difficult to paint me as racist. I'm sure they'd try as some liberals have called certain black people white supremacists because they don't adhere to the group think that liberals believe all black people should have. Same with Hispanics. Want to talk about racist? How about believing everyone of a certain race should think the same way? Or being offended by something that doesn't effect you and for someone else because you don't think they can handle the joke or whatever as it pertains to their situation?

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• That dude is funny!
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

That dude is funny!
          And he does it by stating obvious facts. Easy to laugh at the absurdity of some people these days.

Comment

That dude is funny!
            I love Brad. And I'm glad he put what I've always felt into words much better than I ever could have.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You presented one of the pro arguments (even though you probably aren't supporting it yourself), but it makes no sense, because most of them don't work. What are the cons?
              I mean there are tons of cons. Crime, fraud, social safety net costs. Even if you get good citizens you have weakened the country from which they vacated.
              Livin the dream

Comment

You presented one of the pro arguments (even though you probably aren't supporting it yourself), but it makes no sense, because most of them don't work. What are the cons?
                Don't believe that they don't work. They just deal in cash payments for their work. That allows them to continue getting assistance and avoid taxes. And that is a hard fact. Another fact is that the illegals are good hard workers, at least until they become Americanized.

Don't mistake this as pro open borders, I hate that! But those are the facts. It works a lot like our welfare system. Take government money and supplement it with under the table cash payment jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Don't believe that they don't work. They just deal in cash payments for their work. That allows them to continue getting assistance and avoid taxes. And that is a hard fact. Another fact is that the illegals are good hard workers, at least until they become Americanized.

Don't mistake this as pro open borders, I hate that! But those are the facts. It works a lot like our welfare system. Take government money and supplement it with under the table cash payment jobs.
                  It still will crash the economic system.

Comment

It still will crash the economic system.
                    No doubt. My sons company laid off several electrician, only to bring in big crews of illegals. There were even young kids about 14 or 15 working. They worked fast, they worked cheap, but the company had to send seasoned electricians in to straighten out all the messes. The illegals didn't know local code but had plenty of experience in Mexico.
                    That was in Austin about 15 years ago. Basically about 35 guys lost their jobs to people who would work cheap. Many of the construction workers are housed by their employer. They can have 15-20 people crammed in a 3 bedroom house, and pay them peanuts.

Comment

• 10,000 illegals coming in per day if you believe what is being reported.

That’s 70,000 per week.
                      Which is 280,000 per month.
                      Which is 3.4 Million per year.

If you believe what what they are reporting, its 3.4 Million more per year. Hospitals, Schools, Homeless, Drugs, Prisons, Crime, etc. in crisis.

Has it come to South Central Kansas yet? Is it just not being reported by our local news outlets?

Comment

• They are so over run at the border that the feds are going to allow them into the country in mass releases. No processing, no finger printing, no court appointments, no place to stay. Just go into the country and find your own way. There are people flying into Mexico, Central America, and South America from Africa, and all over the world, and finding their way to the border, and into the country.

Comment

• Worldwide migrant origin encounters today have included illegals from Mauritania, Pakistan, and Nepal, so it is no longer asylum seekers from Central America and Mexico.

Comment

• With holding facilities no longer able to House people, they are being mass released into America on the honor system to report to ICE authorities within 60 days with no means to track the illegals. The illegals could be anyone from any country.

Comment

With holding facilities no longer able to House people, they are being mass released into America on the honor system to report to ICE authorities within 60 days with no means to track the illegals. The illegals could be anyone from any country.
                              Saw an interview of an illegal and they issued her court date to appear in April 2027. I don't know about reporting to ICE. But most don't do either ICE or court.

Comment

• Historic Public School Disaster: You're (Probably) Smarter Than an 8th Grader

Just 13 percent of American 8th graders are “proficient” in American history and civics. Thank a teacher. And an administrator. And a lefty school board member. Thank the Public Education Blob as a whole.

And given what passes for proficiency these days, we shouldn’t be too sanguine about what the 13 percent actually knows.

In other comforting news, “The Department of Education recently found that nearly one-third of 8th-grade students in the U.S. can’t describe the structure or function of the American government.”

Then the Department went back to worrying that kids might be praying in schools.

Comment

Working...
                                X